9 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

10 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

11 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Win big! Score a scooter

Cruise your way into spring on your very own Slither Drift Scooter by Pulse Scooters.

MOD! MOD! MOD! Okay, here's the deal. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a ballet dancer, and I still do. I was always in recitals, and envying all the wonderful steps and leaps these beautiful ballerinas were doing. But, I don't have the "perfect" ballet body. I'm genetically Curvy, but to be a ballerina you have to be a certain shape. Flat chested, small hips, long legs, and a short torso. I'm none of that. You also have to be flexible, and I'm not that either. Do you have any ideas/suggestions for me to boost my confidence and get the word out there that I'm a pretty decent dancer??? I really need your help, and really want to be a dancer! this has been looming over my head ever since I was 9, and just really need an answer. Thanks for your help!
--Callie (p.s. sorry if I already posted this question, if you answerd it before, I didn't get the message)

Just keep practicing! If you keep your skills up you can be an amazing dancer. Maybe a big time professional ballet dancer isnt the best idea for you (they go through lots of unhealthy body stress thats just not worth it) but if you keep your technical skills up you can be more than involved with dance. With the right skills and a passion for dance you can accomplish anything Smile just keep up what youre doing and youll be fine! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/15/2012 8:50:32 PM

Do you need advice and are too scared to ask someone else, like your parents or a friend? Ask me at -Marley-Advice-! Simply give me a message with your question and i will reply A.S.A.P!

by -Marley- on 1/15/2012 8:46:04 PM

I hope I WIN THIS! so i can give it to my friend! Smile

by krisalyn117 on 1/15/2012 8:20:47 PM

I really really want to win!! It will help me get back into shape!!!!!!

by lavlo on 1/15/2012 7:40:30 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/15/2012 7:12:57 PM

Hey MODS!!!!
ok so i have a workout plan. here it is...
Monday:Jump rope
Tuesday:basketball practice
Wednesday:exercises like crunches, situps, bicycles, etc.
Thursday: running stairs
Friday:running
Saturday: anything (bicycle ride, swimming, running)
Sunday:dancing
i would do each for 45-60 minutes and combined with 15 minutes of weights, can this get me a bikini bod? Plus healthy eating! Thanks guys!!

I think it will! stick to that and im sure youll do great Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by bubbles3956 on 1/15/2012 6:44:21 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! MOD!
What is Damon Clear System? Is it braces? I don't know if I should enter or not, Please answer!

by Grace_Louise_Mabel on 1/15/2012 6:09:46 PM

OMG I would die for that scooter! Too bad I never win anything.

by briannam911 on 1/15/2012 6:08:10 PM

Great contest! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 1/15/2012 6:07:11 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:01:13 PM