16 MINUTES AGO Looks like @FifthHarmony's Camila Cabello had a dope party: http://t.co/jgUgxNQwut

21 MINUTES AGO RT @justjaredjr: The new @girlslifemag issue is amaze! See exclusive pics of @rydelR5 @SabrinaAnnLynn & more! http://t.co/c4n5WqB7gh http:/pic.twitter.com/kdYrqmpQGB

COMMENTS

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who has the sweetest BF of them all?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for just about a month. I'm really self conscious about everything and I was complaining to him about it one...

Talk about LUCKY!

by katgrace11 on 1/27/2012 3:48:00 PM

Awwwwww thats so cute!Laughing Wish that would happen to me

by pappychow on 1/24/2012 8:20:45 PM

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww i want a BF like that!! <333

by tjl on 1/23/2012 5:31:00 PM

Awww like every fairy tale!

by Fashion designer on 1/22/2012 5:21:48 PM

Awwwwwww!

by rosiegrl on 1/21/2012 10:19:43 PM

That's a bit much after just a month.

by kazthespaz on 1/21/2012 2:45:51 PM

Hey singramSmile, you need to tell him to stop messaging you. Let him know that he sends too many messages and you don't want to help him. It's really up to your girlfriend to break things of with him. Hopefully she will see that she can do better. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
so thi sone guy was having a major crush on my bff (he even wrote and recorded songs.fo rher) and she did NOT like him, an dmy other bf fdid, so i convinced him to ask my other friend outt, and she said yes......i now dont like him cu zhe always texts me telling me to pass messages to her, if i dont reply on fb i get 8 messages on my phone and fb, and he doesnt reat her right...he never walks with he rin the hall, he just runs off, an di want her to b with a guy tht would treat her like th eonly thing that matters, any advice (ps,he is too clingy and dependent...ugh!) Pllzzzzz reply asap! Lynae P.

by singram:) on 1/21/2012 2:20:42 PM

I sooooo wish I had a bf like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 1/20/2012 3:10:34 PM

so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months now and i like him alot but some days i just dont feel a connection but other days i love hi mand see a future with him. What do i do?

Hey girl,

Every relationship has its ups and downs, and no relationship is perfect. It's ok for you to not feel madly in love with him every now and then. But if you are feeling that way more often than not, that's a problem. The most important thing is that he makes you happy, and if he doesn't, then it's time to end things.

Kathryn S.

by ilovesparkles on 1/20/2012 9:04:24 AM

Awwwww, that's super cute!

by Gabriella123 on 1/19/2012 10:59:39 PM