11 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

12 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

13 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who has the sweetest BF of them all?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for just about a month. I'm really self conscious about everything and I was complaining to him about it one...

awwww thats so sweet Smile

by xoxo_pink_xoxo on 1/17/2012 5:43:36 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/17/2012 5:17:02 PM

Best guy story ever!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/17/2012 5:10:50 PM

awwwwww!!!!<3 If only every guy could be like that

by skategrl on 1/17/2012 4:51:28 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/17/2012 4:43:39 PM

Awww! Thats so sweet! He's a keeper!

by yumasauras on 1/17/2012 4:08:53 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 1/17/2012 3:04:29 PM

AWW soo precious!

by nessie001 on 1/17/2012 2:28:10 PM

Cute Smile

by krisalyn117 on 1/17/2012 2:18:56 PM

wow. you're lucky, girl. you found a real life prince charming.

by beachgirl324 on 1/17/2012 2:16:13 PM