1 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

GL's 60-second secret to snacking right

Quick Q: How can I eat healthy when I’m tempted to gobble up my fave foods?

I know I haven't posted a question for a long long time!! Smile Well I'm back and I have a new question for ya'll!!
Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how long have you been going out? What age do you think people should start dating? And how should you tell your parents your dating?
If you want to answer be sure to answer on my profile!

by Joe7197 on 1/19/2012 4:51:34 PM

Hey New_York_City, I have been answering questions for a while and this is the first one I've seen from you. I apologize for taking so long to respond but there have been a lot of comments tonight, and I want to respond to everyone. What is your question, I'd be glad to help you put. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How many times to I need to type MOD for you guys to see it? I've seen some people do it only 3 times but some people do it about 10 times! So I don't know what to type!
~New_York_City Lynae P.

by New_York_City on 1/18/2012 7:26:06 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/18/2012 6:55:11 PM

Hey kayla9, I think blunt bangs would look great on you. Check out this link for pics. xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm thinking about getting bangs but I'm not sure what type of bangs would look good on me: I've got an oval face, layered, straight, fine, brown hair and I'm tall. Any ideas? Thanks Smile ! Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 1/18/2012 6:46:58 PM

Some things that you could ask your parents to put on the shopping list could include your favorite fruit, granola bars, nuts (like almonds), or yogurt. I really like mixing fruit and yogurt together to make a smoothie. It's healthy and delicious!

by 98Snickers on 1/18/2012 6:45:47 PM

modmodmodmod i have basketball practice tonight thats fine but i have a headach and kind of a stomacach and i dont think my parents will let stay

by millia7 on 1/18/2012 5:58:58 PM

Smart! Most people have this problem Smile

by svds on 1/18/2012 5:22:26 PM

thank you! this helped me a lot!(btw i love the hair on the girl!)

by peewee83 on 1/18/2012 4:40:46 PM

i love these tips! thanks GL!!! : )

by iloveballet&singing on 1/18/2012 4:01:18 PM

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!