9 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

10 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

11 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

HIIT us with your best shot

Just in time for Heart’s Day, here’s an approach to exercise that’ll get your ticker in tip-top shape.

@skygirl if u have a local ymca they usually let 13+ workout there

by hifroyo on 2/14/2013 7:56:37 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:12:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Can we do this on a stationary bike instead? I don't have a tread or elliptical, only a bike. Will this be as effective or less or more effective? Thanks!Smile (Also, if I do this 2-5 X a week paired with some ab work, will I see results by Summer?) Thanks again, mod, you're the best!!Smile
~ DancingQueen

Hey babe,

A stationary bike will work just as well!

And if you continue this workout plan and eat relatively healthily, then yes, you should start to see some tone in the next few weeks.

I wouldn't recommend doing it more than 3 times a week though, especially early on.  Your body needs a full day's rest in between workouts to recuperate.
Jordan S.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/30/2012 8:36:17 PM

Um, I was wondering, I am trying to lose weight and i tried this workout for the first time and am wanting to know how many times aweek should i do this?

by club66 on 2/20/2012 5:55:25 PM

ive been wanting to start working out do you know any gyms that alow ages 13+

by skygirl1 on 2/7/2012 6:40:28 PM

im trying out for volleyball and i dont know any workouts to prepare for and im also skinny so i really dont like to sweat or workout.... is there anything for me to do

by cutiepie14231 on 2/5/2012 8:15:13 PM

MOD
I've been working on toning up for the past 3-4 months. I do arm curls,crunches, leg press,planks, etc. and go on the treadmill for 30 to 45 minutes almost everyday!But still no abs nor arms muscle(legs are toned now Laughing). I still have a bit of fat near my belly button that I can't get rid of. I heard that running in the only way to get rid of it. I have a hard time running due to an old sports injury. On the treadmill I do full incline with a slow jog. Do I need to do more? Is running the only way?

Hey girlie,

That's awesome! You have a great routine here. Stick with it! 3-4 months feels like a long time and you've obviously seen some results (congrats on the toned legs!), but it's not really long enough to get totally toned all over. That takes time! But you're seriously dedicated and it'll totally pay off Smile Try cutting out junk food and making better diet choices, while still making sure you're getting enough calories and healthy foods. Then just stick to your routine and be patient!
Lauren C.

by GoGreenGoPeace on 2/2/2012 9:49:31 PM

mod mod mod!!!
hey does anyone know how 2 loose my love handles and hips ASAP!!!?????? please tell me and or comment on my profile!!! thx!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Check out these two articles - they've definitely got the answers you're looking for!!

Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 2/2/2012 6:30:13 PM

hey!!!! so i have an EMERGENCY!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!

so i have a swiming party in about 5 days. how can i loose my love handles??? THANK U!!!

by Sunny4132 on 2/2/2012 6:27:53 PM

Hey Hey all u monsterz,come join the little monsters club, All devoted to lady gaga and monster high!!! you sould join this club if you were born that way!!! (no telephone nessesary) Smile

by fashionvamp123 on 1/22/2012 7:30:07 PM