7 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

10 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

11 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

Should I ask out my teammate?

We hang out sometimes, but would it be weird to date him?

MOD!
So I asked out this guy over fb message and I know that he saw it and he just flat out ignored me. He's a nice guy and I know he's going through some stuff so I want to forgive him but I'm hurt for being put down. I think I still like him though but what should I do?? Do I confront him or just say hi in the halls like nothing even happened?

I wouldnt confront him. But i also wouldnt pretend it never happened. So this is a tough situation. Ok heres what i would do. Send him another message and say this: "Ok so due to the lack of response I guess youre not interested. I wish you had just responded and told me that though. Hope everything is ok with you." and then leave it alone. Then at school just say hi and be normal like nothing every happened. Maybe if you act completely chill and not psycho about it he'll respond with some kind of answer. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by fired up on 1/17/2012 5:37:08 PM

I don't agree with Dave... GO GIRL... Ask him out!!!!

by amileofroses on 1/16/2012 7:58:23 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 6:49:19 PM

If anyone reads this plz answer on my profile!

Is 12 too young to date? Nothing serious, just a totally casual relationship. Plz explain your answer, don’t just say yes or no. Thanks!

by xXMissBehavedXx on 1/16/2012 6:06:31 PM

wow,this sounds really close to my problem!

by Grdogs on 1/16/2012 5:19:45 PM

omg thats soooo cool that u wrestle, i wrestled last year and it was sooo much fun, you don't have the same drama and stuff like you do on girls teams

by luve2cheer on 1/16/2012 5:19:10 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/16/2012 4:45:15 PM

I hate my parents with all my heart.They don't understand me.....my brother made embarrassing videos of  baby pics of me and posted it on facebook. My sisters tell me i'm ugly and fat. I don't feel like I belong here. I'm not suicidal, but I have cut myself. I'm also homeschooled and I HATE it!!!!!! But they won't let me go to public. Help????

Hey girl,

That sounds like a really sucky situation to be in. I am so sorry that you feel the need to cut yourself, but there are other ways to handle your emotions without harming yourself. Please check out this GL post about hurting yourself: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/15/Sometimes-I-want-to-hurt-myself.aspx

Are your parents aware of what your brother has done and what your sisters say to you? If not, def let them know so they can handle the situation. Also, have you told your rents how much you dislike being homeschooled? If you give them several good reasons why you think public school will be better for you, perhaps they would consider it.

Kathryn S.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 1/16/2012 3:26:28 PM

A girl on the wrestling team...interesting...

by HelenaPS on 1/16/2012 1:39:11 PM

I have a major crush on this boy in my class,he's funny and smart.I knew he liked me before but now i'm not so sure anymore.There's another girl that he's always hanging with and he's always in line with her and touching her hair.I'm so used to all the attention on me but now im getting super jealous.What should i do?

Hey girl,

Keep talking to him and hanging out with him so you can figure out if he's still interested in you or not. He could just be a big flirt and act like that around a lot of girls. If that's the case, maybe it's time for you to find someone better.

Kathryn S.