31 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

Should I ask out my teammate?

We hang out sometimes, but would it be weird to date him?

Hey Girlies! Need help with ANYTHING?
school? drama? boys? besties? family? This club is just for that(: theres noo need to be embarssed to ask any question...there might be someone who is wondering the same thing(: Join my club NOW(: Adivce Attackers<3

by princesschick1999 on 1/28/2012 12:32:11 PM

Hey dancer2608, check out these articles for great tips on flirting. Hope these helps! Xoxo

I am in 6th grade and I am not aloud to date until I'm 16. I am 12. I have a crush his name is Nick, and I think he likes me 2. He is popular and I'm kinda popular. I don't have the guts to ask him out. Do you have any tips for me to give him hints that I like him?!??!?!!?!? Are there any moves I can do on him?!?? Thnx! Lynae P.

by dancer8608 on 1/25/2012 7:04:37 PM

theres a dance coming up at my school and i want to kiss my crush there(of course if he asks me to go with him) but he has braces.does that effect a smooch? i like his braces dont get me wrong.

by katieoct30 on 1/22/2012 5:55:21 PM

Ok so i have this crush on a guy and my friend recently asked him who he likes and he said no one then she asked him what he thought about me and he said she's just a friend should i move oon even if i dont want to?

by catcrazy44 on 1/22/2012 11:58:12 AM

Hey kristadakota, nope I think that's ok since he's not technically related to you. But if you guys were raised as cousins then it might be awkward. Hope this helps! Xoxo

its it wierd to have a crush on your once removed cousin's step brother? (big titles in fam)
plz reply! Lynae P.

by kristadakota on 1/21/2012 7:08:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is the articles on how to get over you ex?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by MTSphotography on 1/21/2012 7:39:08 AM

I like how the two say completely different things. Usually, they back each other up. While I think wrestling is gross, that girl is awesome!

by Doodle600 on 1/20/2012 10:21:15 PM

Ok,so I have a crush on this guy in my class.We are in the same class all day,and I am noticing something during lunch.Everytime I come back from taking plate up to throw it away,he stare at me in the eyes.Does he like,or is it a coincidence?

Hey girlie,

It's possible that he likes you! It's hard to tell just based on this, but it's a good sign that he's looking for you and making eye contact. Try talking to him more often and getting to know him by asking questions about himself, his interests, etc. That way, you can see how he acts when you're actually having a conversation with him!
Lauren C.

by mathgeek221 on 1/19/2012 8:24:29 PM

Hey, so there's this guy I've been writing notes to and it's kind of a long story but he said that he is going to ask out a "mystery girl". It's most likely this girl he has in his classes since they've held hands, and he's been telling me she's amazing and sweet and beautiful. I feel like I should do something so that he'll notice that I really like him and will do anything for him. I was thinking of sending him an email since I won't be able to reach him out in person, and telling him the whole true story and that I like him. Is that a smart move, or will it get him uncomfortable? Thank you so much! Laughing

Hey girlie,

If he likes someone else, this could definitely make things a little awkward. But it could make you feel relieved, since you'll finally know you did everything you could to express your crush! It's a tough situation to be in. Could you do other things, like hang out one-on-one and try flirting first? That way, you can see if he responds in a more friendly, joking way or if he returns the flirty, romantic vibe? It's tough to tell based on these details whether he could also like you, but this way you could kinda get a sense of his feelings before making a grand gesture... which may or may not "go over" well <3
Lauren C.

by guitarluv17 on 1/19/2012 7:51:58 PM

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!

*A_good_life*

by *a_good_life* on 1/18/2012 3:37:47 PM

MOD!
So I asked out this guy over fb message and I know that he saw it and he just flat out ignored me. He's a nice guy and I know he's going through some stuff so I want to forgive him but I'm hurt for being put down. I think I still like him though but what should I do?? Do I confront him or just say hi in the halls like nothing even happened?

I wouldnt confront him. But i also wouldnt pretend it never happened. So this is a tough situation. Ok heres what i would do. Send him another message and say this: "Ok so due to the lack of response I guess youre not interested. I wish you had just responded and told me that though. Hope everything is ok with you." and then leave it alone. Then at school just say hi and be normal like nothing every happened. Maybe if you act completely chill and not psycho about it he'll respond with some kind of answer. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by fired up on 1/17/2012 5:37:08 PM

I don't agree with Dave... GO GIRL... Ask him out!!!!

by amileofroses on 1/16/2012 7:58:23 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 6:49:19 PM

If anyone reads this plz answer on my profile!

Is 12 too young to date? Nothing serious, just a totally casual relationship. Plz explain your answer, don’t just say yes or no. Thanks!

by xXMissBehavedXx on 1/16/2012 6:06:31 PM

wow,this sounds really close to my problem!

by Grdogs on 1/16/2012 5:19:45 PM

omg thats soooo cool that u wrestle, i wrestled last year and it was sooo much fun, you don't have the same drama and stuff like you do on girls teams

by luve2cheer on 1/16/2012 5:19:10 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/16/2012 4:45:15 PM

I hate my parents with all my heart.They don't understand me.....my brother made embarrassing videos of  baby pics of me and posted it on facebook. My sisters tell me i'm ugly and fat. I don't feel like I belong here. I'm not suicidal, but I have cut myself. I'm also homeschooled and I HATE it!!!!!! But they won't let me go to public. Help????

Hey girl,

That sounds like a really sucky situation to be in. I am so sorry that you feel the need to cut yourself, but there are other ways to handle your emotions without harming yourself. Please check out this GL post about hurting yourself: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/15/Sometimes-I-want-to-hurt-myself.aspx

Are your parents aware of what your brother has done and what your sisters say to you? If not, def let them know so they can handle the situation. Also, have you told your rents how much you dislike being homeschooled? If you give them several good reasons why you think public school will be better for you, perhaps they would consider it.

Kathryn S.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 1/16/2012 3:26:28 PM

A girl on the wrestling team...interesting...

by HelenaPS on 1/16/2012 1:39:11 PM

I have a major crush on this boy in my class,he's funny and smart.I knew he liked me before but now i'm not so sure anymore.There's another girl that he's always hanging with and he's always in line with her and touching her hair.I'm so used to all the attention on me but now im getting super jealous.What should i do?

Hey girl,

Keep talking to him and hanging out with him so you can figure out if he's still interested in you or not. He could just be a big flirt and act like that around a lot of girls. If that's the case, maybe it's time for you to find someone better.

Kathryn S.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 1/16/2012 1:31:56 PM

I asked this a hundred times, but i have no idea how to play football or the concept of it. Everyone's excited for the superbowl already and i'm so confused. i tried to find out what it is on the internet, but i'm puzzled. please, please, please help. It's been a month, and i haven't gotten a reply in the last comments. Hope you have a great day.

Hey girl,

I believe I answered your question before. Football is a complicated sport to explain and I am definitely no authority on it. Try looking it up on either Wikipedia or the NFL site.

Kathryn S.

by Smasheroo on 1/16/2012 1:02:42 PM

I love this article!!! I don't play a boy's only sport but i do play co-ed soccer. its fun getting the props but it sucks when u like someone

by daninic on 1/16/2012 12:18:50 PM

I am the star QB on my school football team and I dated one of the guys and we broke up but it didn't ruin my game. I'd say go for it girl just don't let yourself get distracted by it

by gizmo001155 on 1/16/2012 11:56:27 AM

Hey girls♥!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 11:52:28 AM

******ATTENTION*****

Please check out these clubs:;The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Diva's Only,The Gym Class Heroes Fan Club and my Adele's #1 Fans club PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check it out.THANK YOU!!!! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/16/2012 11:46:36 AM

I love how there's finally a girl on here who plays a 'boys only' game.Most girls don't often play sports like football or wrestling.I hate how people think that those are for boys only.Good job for being confident!!!

by snowver11 on 1/16/2012 11:22:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Can you do a Dear Carol in the "ADVICE" column please? You guys haven't had one for over a week!!!
~New York City

Hey girl,

Thanks for your input, we will do another one soon! Smile

Kathryn S.

by New_York_City on 1/16/2012 11:20:52 AM

wow thats soooo cool, that she is on the wrestling team! and this is really good advice too.

by j4zm09 on 1/16/2012 11:17:24 AM