AN HOUR AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

2 HOURS AGO The problem with #feminism: http://t.co/KVSIiYGCrd

3 HOURS AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

COMMENTS

Spread smiles with $1,000 and feel like a million

Now's your chance to feel like a superhero!

hey fashionvamp123- YES YES YES YES that would be WAY KEWL!

by soccerlover99 on 1/17/2012 12:09:06 PM

Hey girls! I'm great at giving advice, especially with the following:
boys/dating
hair styles
curly hair (go curls!like me)
fashion
friends
mean girls
and anything else! Just comment on my profile, i'm a great person to ask for advice, cuz you don't have to worry about it spreading around to the whole school! thanks!

by Karasinski on 1/16/2012 8:59:02 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 6:48:48 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/16/2012 6:34:49 PM

My favorite eco-friendly tip is to always turn off lights when living a room. It doesn't seem like it would help, but it makes a huge difference!

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/16/2012 5:02:47 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/16/2012 4:44:54 PM

This is the best!

by svds on 1/16/2012 3:43:30 PM

hey,
so i wuz crusing the app store the other day, and i thought, wouldn't it be the coolest thing LIKE EVER, if there was an free girlslife app for ipod? plz say yes!!!
fashionvamp

by fashionvamp123 on 1/16/2012 3:39:31 PM

Hey girls,

Need advice on anything? Visit my club, kkgirl4life, and I'll answer you as fast as I can Smile
xoxo-kkgirl4life

by kkgirl4life on 1/16/2012 2:57:52 PM

Aww that seems cool! I was wondering about friends for change because I never saw commercials for it in awhile.

Hey girls! Need advice about anything middle school, boys, how to deal with drama, stupid teachers, friends, how to dress for dances or picture day, or that girl in your P.E class who just wont leave you alone? Then join an amazing club, 'Middle School GirliesSmile'

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/16/2012 2:29:34 PM