10 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

13 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

The 2012 Golden Globes: Did you watch?

Find out if your faves won...

LOVE Modern Family, glad it won!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/17/2012 5:16:05 PM

Glee SO should have won!!

by yumasauras on 1/17/2012 4:17:34 PM

I wish glee would have won best television series - comedy or musical. It's such a good show!

by beachgirl324 on 1/17/2012 2:20:16 PM

The Help ♥

by bonbon7810 on 1/17/2012 11:16:11 AM

war horse was a great movie and modern family is a great show.

by alicia1998 on 1/16/2012 7:53:59 PM

I'm glad Modern Family won because they are just outright HILARIOUS.
The Adventures of Tintin, however, was just outright ANNOYING.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/16/2012 7:10:51 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

And I love Downtown Abbey >.<

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 6:52:34 PM

Lol i thought Golden Globes were like today..oops! Haha! Is it sad that I really don't know a lot of people who won? Lol...

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 1/16/2012 6:38:24 PM

What is lea michele wearing? gosh cover up then it will be gorg.

by alibroadway on 1/16/2012 6:37:27 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/16/2012 6:36:22 PM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.