2 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

3 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

3 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

The 2012 Golden Globes: Did you watch?

Find out if your faves won...

LOVE Modern Family, glad it won!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/17/2012 5:16:05 PM

Glee SO should have won!!

by yumasauras on 1/17/2012 4:17:34 PM

I wish glee would have won best television series - comedy or musical. It's such a good show!

by beachgirl324 on 1/17/2012 2:20:16 PM

The Help ♥

by bonbon7810 on 1/17/2012 11:16:11 AM

war horse was a great movie and modern family is a great show.

by alicia1998 on 1/16/2012 7:53:59 PM

I'm glad Modern Family won because they are just outright HILARIOUS.
The Adventures of Tintin, however, was just outright ANNOYING.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/16/2012 7:10:51 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

And I love Downtown Abbey >.<

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 6:52:34 PM

Lol i thought Golden Globes were like today..oops! Haha! Is it sad that I really don't know a lot of people who won? Lol...

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 1/16/2012 6:38:24 PM

What is lea michele wearing? gosh cover up then it will be gorg.

by alibroadway on 1/16/2012 6:37:27 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/16/2012 6:36:22 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.