Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE

14 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z

15 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L

COMMENTS

The 2012 Golden Globes: Did you watch?

Find out if your faves won...

LOVE Modern Family, glad it won!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/17/2012 5:16:05 PM

Glee SO should have won!!

by yumasauras on 1/17/2012 4:17:34 PM

I wish glee would have won best television series - comedy or musical. It's such a good show!

by beachgirl324 on 1/17/2012 2:20:16 PM

The Help ♥

by bonbon7810 on 1/17/2012 11:16:11 AM

war horse was a great movie and modern family is a great show.

by alicia1998 on 1/16/2012 7:53:59 PM

I'm glad Modern Family won because they are just outright HILARIOUS.
The Adventures of Tintin, however, was just outright ANNOYING.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/16/2012 7:10:51 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

And I love Downtown Abbey >.<

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 6:52:34 PM

Lol i thought Golden Globes were like today..oops! Haha! Is it sad that I really don't know a lot of people who won? Lol...

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 1/16/2012 6:38:24 PM

What is lea michele wearing? gosh cover up then it will be gorg.

by alibroadway on 1/16/2012 6:37:27 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/16/2012 6:36:22 PM