5 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

8 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

9 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

The 2012 Golden Globes: Did you watch?

Find out if your faves won...

My favorites won Best Supporting Actress and Best Television Series.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/16/2012 5:08:23 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/16/2012 4:45:03 PM

My picks are.... The Help, Rooney Mara, skip, skip, Octavia Spencer, skip, Arthur Christmas, Glee/New Girl, skip. I haven't seen a lot of the films/series these people were being nominated for.

by svds on 1/16/2012 3:50:52 PM

Hey girls,
Need advice on anything? Visit my club, kkgirl4life, and I'll answer you as fast as I can Smile
xoxo-kkgirl4life

by kkgirl4life on 1/16/2012 3:06:00 PM

NEW GIRL SHOULD HAVE ONE FOR MUSICAL OR COMEDY TV SHOW Kathryn S.

by sparkle and shop on 1/16/2012 2:48:48 PM

Haha my experience was exactly the same as sparklehog's!!

Hey girls! Need advice about anything middle school, boys, how to deal with drama, stupid teachers, friends, how to dress for dances or picture day, or that girl in your P.E class who just wont leave you alone? Then join an amazing club, 'Middle School GirliesSmile'

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/16/2012 2:21:50 PM

LOL that was fun 2 watch even though none of my faves won. Every time I was like "please, please please please... NOOOO! Better luck next year I guess

by sparklehog on 1/16/2012 2:10:09 PM