12 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

15 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

16 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

The 2012 Golden Globes: Did you watch?

Find out if your faves won...

LOVE Modern Family, glad it won!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/17/2012 5:16:05 PM

Glee SO should have won!!

by yumasauras on 1/17/2012 4:17:34 PM

I wish glee would have won best television series - comedy or musical. It's such a good show!

by beachgirl324 on 1/17/2012 2:20:16 PM

The Help ♥

by bonbon7810 on 1/17/2012 11:16:11 AM

war horse was a great movie and modern family is a great show.

by alicia1998 on 1/16/2012 7:53:59 PM

I'm glad Modern Family won because they are just outright HILARIOUS.
The Adventures of Tintin, however, was just outright ANNOYING.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/16/2012 7:10:51 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

And I love Downtown Abbey >.<

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 6:52:34 PM

Lol i thought Golden Globes were like today..oops! Haha! Is it sad that I really don't know a lot of people who won? Lol...

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 1/16/2012 6:38:24 PM

What is lea michele wearing? gosh cover up then it will be gorg.

by alibroadway on 1/16/2012 6:37:27 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/16/2012 6:36:22 PM

My favorites won Best Supporting Actress and Best Television Series.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/16/2012 5:08:23 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/16/2012 4:45:03 PM

My picks are.... The Help, Rooney Mara, skip, skip, Octavia Spencer, skip, Arthur Christmas, Glee/New Girl, skip. I haven't seen a lot of the films/series these people were being nominated for.

by svds on 1/16/2012 3:50:52 PM

Hey girls,
Need advice on anything? Visit my club, kkgirl4life, and I'll answer you as fast as I can Smile
xoxo-kkgirl4life

by kkgirl4life on 1/16/2012 3:06:00 PM

NEW GIRL SHOULD HAVE ONE FOR MUSICAL OR COMEDY TV SHOW Kathryn S.

by sparkle and shop on 1/16/2012 2:48:48 PM

Haha my experience was exactly the same as sparklehog's!!

Hey girls! Need advice about anything middle school, boys, how to deal with drama, stupid teachers, friends, how to dress for dances or picture day, or that girl in your P.E class who just wont leave you alone? Then join an amazing club, 'Middle School GirliesSmile'

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/16/2012 2:21:50 PM

LOL that was fun 2 watch even though none of my faves won. Every time I was like "please, please please please... NOOOO! Better luck next year I guess

by sparklehog on 1/16/2012 2:10:09 PM