13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

The secret to being the world's best ex-girlfriend

Hint: Perfect hair, witty convo starters and a killer bod have nothing to do with it...

Ugh... My BFF is so that girl. Is there anything I can do to stop her from breaking everyones heart without breaking hers we've been besties since first grade and i'm so flusterated with the real her not showing. Shes changing so much. what am I supposted to do were 12 and shes already had over 100 bf's literal. And she only gets more obsested with a guy if he rejects her. She always says its best friends before boy friends but it never feels like she truly means it...Ugh (again) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by purpleprincess88 on 2/1/2012 10:30:18 PM

Mod mod mod!!, So im 10 years old..And i dont want to grow up!. I Feel like once i turn 11 i will change and won't be me anymore..I Like being daddy's little girl and play with dolls and dress cute {Not TOO cute} I have already thought about having A BF in the future and all i will Care about is boys and s.x Im really worried and cant get it off my mind..How should i think Postive? Frown Im only 9 mouths away from turning 11 and i know friends that are really TALL and kinda of less active Frown Thanks ~Emma.S~

Hey Emma,

I totally understand where you're coming from! We all get these worries as we're getting older...but luckily, your interests grow up with you. The idea of having a BF and crushing on boys is totally YUCK right now, but when you get older it'll become something that makes you happy. If you commit to keeping healthy, you won't have to worry about being less active. And you can play with dolls, add cute and girly touches to your outfits, and spend quality time with your dad as "daddy's little girl" even when you grow up. I doubt your dad will mind Smile Plus, you're not alone - like I said, we all feel this way sometimes! Read this article for more ideas about how to actually ENJOY growing up. It's about transitioning from tween to teen, but you can still use ALL the advice in it for your own situation! <33333
Lauren C.

by emma2112 on 1/19/2012 8:38:56 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/19/2012 10:53:03 AM

Lol, it's kinda funny but it really makes sense.

by svds on 1/18/2012 5:24:41 PM

WEll i think this is a really great message that is just speaking to me and telling me that ' yeah you dont have to act all boy crazy to find a boyfriend!' I think that this really means that you shouldn't act or put on a show for the boy you like! I think most girls should totally read this and get the feel that you dont need to put on a mask to get that boy to fall madly in love with you ;0)
so thanks sooooo much for writing this! :{D

by readergirl711 on 1/17/2012 5:14:59 PM

MOD
I have these two guy friends who are giving me mixed signals and im very confused. B and A are cousins, but B is my Ex (were still really good friends tho) while A is my current crush. Theyre constantly teasing me, and playfully shoving me in the halls. My one friend said it was like they were mean to me, but it doesnt feel like that because were always laughing and smiling. B also texts me alot. Is it possible one of them, or both of them could like me? What does the teasing mean? And how do i go forward from here? Help!!!
Thanks
Pati Smile

At this age, the teasing is definitely a sign of interest.  Your best bet is to step up the flirting to show that you're just as curious as to what could happen as they are.  But, be careful, I'd only flirt with one, because if you're at it with both then the whole point is making sure that you're sending out a clear signal.

Jordan S.

by pati5dance on 1/17/2012 3:50:58 PM

Not what I expected but interesting

by animalgirl13 on 1/17/2012 7:58:11 AM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/16/2012 7:52:01 PM

Huh... Interesting

by amileofroses on 1/16/2012 7:46:46 PM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 6:50:45 PM