12 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

12 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

12 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Win big! Snag a special GL tee signed by iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove

Win a memento from the set of our December/January 2012 cover shoot!

Mod Mod Mod where will the winner be posted? will it be in the winners section?

Hey NancyDrew 1997, you have a while until the winners are posted. It doesn't end until March so the winners won't be posted until then. Good luck! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by NancyDrew 1997 on 2/15/2012 7:59:37 PM

mod mod mod
how oftendo u guys check your emails thanks!

We aren't the poeple who check GL emails.
Amanda P.

by sbnine on 2/8/2012 4:36:27 PM

wo thats wierd.

by me2000 on 1/30/2012 11:39:58 PM

MOD!
Is it still possible to change usernames? I read somewhere that we could, but when try to type in the username box in my account, it won't do anything.

Hey girl!

To change your username, go to 'my account', and then 'edit my account'. If it doesn't work, you might have to give it some time and see if it worked or try again.

Krupali D.

by thesandlotfan on 1/24/2012 11:10:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Is this a certain size? It looks like I'd probably fit it(if I win!), but just wondering

Hey girlie,

Yes, it's definitely a certain size because Miranda already signed in. I'm not in the office right now so I'm not sure exactly what size it is, but I'm guessing it's a Large or something similar - that way, it would most likely fit anyone who won it Smile
Lauren C.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/21/2012 9:36:38 PM

hey hey Just wondering can we pick the size or is it a predetermined size? thx!!!

by wazupjill on 1/21/2012 7:53:57 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 7:06:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
It says this giveaway is only available to U.S. residents. Does that include Canada too? Thanks Smile!

Hey babe,

Thanks for your question! Unfortunately no, right now we can only ship to residents in the United States, with a US mailing address. Since Canada isn't the USA and we'd have to get involved in international shipping, we aren't able to open up our contests to Canadians just yet Frown But we looove our Canadian readers and we hope this isn't TOO much of a bummer<33
Lauren C.

by cloudyday on 1/21/2012 1:00:34 AM

Hey cloudyday, yup I think so!!!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Available to Canada? Lynae P.

by cloudyday on 1/20/2012 6:33:04 PM