8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Do I have what guys want?

I feel invisible sometimes...

Mod Mod Mod
I've been dating this guy since last september and I really really like him, I'm just about to turn 16 and he's 17. Recently my parents decided that they don't like him any more because of a rumor that he had been cheating on me, one that I didn't believe. How do I get them to like and trust him again?

Hey glass-tears, those rumors won't be put to rest until they actually meet and interact with your crush girl. Maybe invite him over for dinner so they can experience the side of him you always see. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by glass-tears on 4/16/2013 5:21:05 PM

MOD MOd Mod mod! A boy asked me out but I'm eleven and I didn't like him. My best friend forever has a boyfriend that I really like but she's like my sister and I would never hurt her. They broke up today so I thought this was my opportunity to ask him out because my fake sister likes the boy who asked me out. Later he asked my other best friend out and she said yes I really really liked him and I cant go back to the boy who asked me out because my fake sister asked him out and he said yes. I feel like no one will ever like me in my whole entire life and i told both girls how I feel but they said I should have told them earlier. When i got home i cried myself to sleep I'm up now and i really need your advice... I can't stop thinking about it

Hey kirbypower1!, of course boys will like you. This is only one boy it didn't work out with. Think of all the other cuties out there, that you have yet to meet. You are so young, you have your whole life to talk with boys. Don't let this one get you down. Trust me all girls go through something like this. You are def not alone. This is just a period of your life you will get through, no worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kirbypower1 on 4/12/2013 6:10:46 PM

Hey girls. Do you need advice on boys, fashion, beauty, mean girls, and just about anything? I know you do. I also know that you'll love @fawn4ever 's club Advice*4*Teens. You'll love it. You can ask any question about ANYTHING and our experts will answer them. All positions are open except for secretary, so come on in Smile

by alexandrah99 on 4/4/2013 10:49:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this kid at my school who is sooo annoying. First, he would message me on Facebook, & i would reply just to be nice. So i stopped replying to him on there because i didn't want him to get any ideas. Then, he got my number off Facebook (still don't know how) and again, i replied to be nice, but that really made me mad and he was very uninteresting. Once again i stopped replying and now he found out my Snap Chat!!! I am so confused to how because i barely use that! I just wish he would stop trying to be my friend and talk to me because i already have reasons as to why (one reason is he will talk to you online and not in person). Plus, he STILL texts my phone even though he knows i won't reply. What should i do?? We have two classes together and i avoid him in both. I'm feeling stalked.

Hey girl, first of all, check your privacy settings to make sure that no one else can get your number.  It would probs be best to confront him directly and politely ask him to please stop snap chatting and texting you.  That should solve the problem.  If it doesn't, consult your school guidance counselor and ask their advice.  Maybe they could approach him and ask him to stop.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by elevenbailey on 4/4/2013 9:42:31 AM

MODMOD

Hey girl, if this boy is not respectful of your feelings and makes you uncomfortable, you should definitely move on.  It's not worth dating someone who doesn't listen or disregards what you think.  Here are 5 healthy ways to get over him and 6 secrets to get him out of your head.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by Dancingchickrox on 4/4/2013 2:42:02 AM

I know the feeling... But one thing I have discovered is boys look for girls that are confident, and that makes them beautiful to them. I have a hard time with that myself, and people tell me i'm pretty, and i guess i think im ok, yet i've never had a boyfriend, so confidence is literally the key. appearance is important, but comes second.

by Casey_cookie on 4/3/2013 8:04:06 PM

Yes, all the invisible guys DO deserve a chance, there's a guy that likes me and I never noticed him before. But I don't know if I want to date him. Maybe ;) <3 Ok yes. idk.

by pinklol56 on 4/3/2013 5:00:10 PM

We need to realize we all have what guys want, we just have to find the right guy. I think with some guys it comes down to timing, so many guys our age just arent mature and many dont want a relationship, that is why we end up with older guys and often getting into relationships with them.

And I agree, some of the best guys are right around us and we dont even realize it.

by fashionqn on 4/3/2013 4:35:24 PM

Do you love Derek Hough? So do we! Join the Derek Hough Fan Club!!! Pleas

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/3/2013 1:13:59 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/3/2013 1:05:25 PM