Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

2 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

3 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Do I have what guys want?

I feel invisible sometimes...

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/3/2013 1:05:05 PM

MOD MOD!I'm 12 n i lik this boy, bt my mom says im to young to date. I mean, i can understand were she's coming from, but im really getting anxious and frustrated. What should i do?

Hey girl, I know it's tough but try just hanging and getting to know this guy first and see where it goes. If you're both mutually liking each other, talk to your mom and say you really want to introduce her to him. Once she sees how great he is, she may be able to bend her rule a bit or make some allowances.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Mz.Royalty on 9/3/2012 5:13:57 PM

There is no one specific thing that attracts guys to girls. Guys are physically attracted to girls of all different shapes, sizes, ethnicity etc. Common interests are important. As are compatible personalities. The most important thing is that a guy wants to date you mostly for your personality, not just your looks. And never change to impress a guy!!

by BehrendBlues on 4/17/2012 2:22:05 AM

I have a huge mole/beauty mark on my face. If i did.'t have it i would be really pretty. I don't feel confident that any boys will like me.

by caimccle on 2/27/2012 5:36:38 PM

MOD! MOD!
So maybie 3 weeks ago I was texting my crush(he also lives in my neiborhood)while i was texting him he seemed really interested(he texted back really fast you know?)and I tolled him i had to go and I would text him later. So the next day he while i was getting on the bus and he quietly said hi as i approached him, i said hi back i think or i just smiled i was so scared. we sat in different seats like normal. When we got off the bus he said nothing and he has been saying nothing ever since. i never got a reply. So when i got home later i texted hey whats up? he didnt reply. So about a week later i texted him that i was interested in him and i was blunt about it. I tolled him if he dosnt feel the same then i hope we can become better friends. He never texted back. I continue to be too scared and shy to confront him when i get off the bus, and ask him why he didnt text back. Do you think i made the wrong move by being blunt?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell! It's weird that he didn't text back after that first convo, but it's possible he just got a little nervous or scared because he wasn't sure how to handle the situation. Try saying "hey" in person and avoiding texting for a while. Just give him some space and show him you can play it cool, you're laid-back, etc. You might feel like you came on a little strong at first, but it's not over yet Smile
Lauren C.

by taylorjui on 2/9/2012 6:51:44 PM

I'm feeling really insecure about myself. . . I'm really black, ugly, stupid, weird, dumb, and so much more. I want a boyfriend but every guy just rejects me. It's okay if you don't want to answer me. I'm just stupid anyways. I want a boyfriend but every time I act cute around a guy, I look like a stupid idiot. How can I boost up myself and get a boyfriend at the same time?

First you need to work on yourself. You cant have a boyfriend if you arnt comfortable in your own skin honey! Just sit in front of the mirror and find things you like about yourself. Im not a huge fan of everything about myself (my eyes are suuuuper dark) but I do love the color of my hair. But while I may like the color the way it lays annoys me! It does some weird dumb wave. Sigh. But despite what I dont like I can honestly look in the mirror and think about what I like. I suggest you do the same with yourself. Maybe youre super black - but I bet its a dark rich black that has a lot of shimmer and great complexion. Dont focus on all the bad! Theres something good in everything. You work on your confidence and everything will fall into place hon. Good luck! and remember youre beautiful Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by AllStarBunnyBoo on 2/7/2012 8:54:29 PM

I need help!! I asked my crush out like, a month ago and he just says "uhh, i don't know." HELP!!!!!

by jojoemi on 2/6/2012 8:15:29 PM

I'm the type of girl who depends on myself for almost everything, and I guess guys seem to like that because I'm always being complimented and praised. I go for the all natural look (Besides lipgloss), have my further mapped out, and I am totally comfortable in my own skin. The year prior, I wasn't as mature as the other girls in my class so I hid under baggy clothes, basically, I was the oppose of what I am now. I didn't have this type of attention last year and I fear its getting to my head. I don't know what to make of all this male attention, and I can't tell who's a predator or not, So I kinda just try to ignore this reality. Can you help me? I need help. Why are they all of a sudden noticing me? And for what? Is it my newfound confidence or my outer appearance? Who's the good guy and who's the bad boy?

by Bitter_sweet on 2/5/2012 8:52:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's a lot of girls starting to find out that I have a crush on a guy at school, so now they keep asking me who it is. I wanna tell them, but I'm afraid I'll tell 'too many people' and my crush might find out my secret! Should I tell people about my crush or keep it to myself?

Keep it to yourself. Its none of their business and they might make things super awkward by telling tons of people. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by agentcheese on 1/29/2012 7:00:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like this guy and everyone says we'd be the best couple EVER, and sometimes we lock eyes, but the next second he is over there talking to the popular girls again. It seems like every guy only likes the "popular girls" in my school. I go to a tiny school and we only have about 30 kids in our class so we know EVERYONE. But I'm worried if I'm not popular, I won't ever get a guy. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Popularity sometimes matters to guys in middle/high school, but that's not the ONLY thing that will win him over! Try to get to know him as a friend first. Show an interest in his hobbies, ask him questions about his fave sports/music/movies/activities, work on a school project together, and just spend some time growing closer to him. If this works, you'll have an advantage to those popular girls - you'll know him REALLY well! <3
Lauren C.