12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Do I have what guys want?

I feel invisible sometimes...

what are pheromones?

Hey girl,

Pheromones are pretty complex, but they're basically chemicals that are given off by an animal (or human) that attract/have an effect on members of the same species. In humans, it usually comes from sweat!
Lauren C.

by spencer9800 on 1/28/2012 9:21:05 PM

Hey Jellybean10, if he still has a girlfriend I don't think you shouldask him out. The last thing you want to do is be the cause of some drama. If he's single, go for it! Good luck! Xoxo

Mod oh MOD!!! Plz help!
There's this guy I like and my friend asked him out for me. When he said no, he said already had a girlfriend. I like some one else too, but I can't get over him!! Should I go ask him myself? I haven't talked to him since last school year..I liked him then too!!
WHAT DO I DO??? MOD MOD MOD!!! Lynae P.

by Jellybean101 on 1/27/2012 7:08:55 PM

Chances are that some guy out there IS noticing you and does think you're amazing! NEVER change yourself to meet a guy's standards. You are so much better than that!

by Bunny.boo.22 on 1/27/2012 5:48:51 PM

We're dating for now but later on I figured out he was cheating on me. I dumped his sorry but and he hasn't said anything yet. Is he mad or just dosen't want to talk.

by elliskid3 on 1/26/2012 5:09:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so there is this guy and on the bus today I hit him (it was a joke) because he was saying he was going to sue me but I think hitting him hurt his feelings or something? Cause he got all worked up about it and I only meant it as a joke. He was saying to my friend that he was just joking (that was about something else) but he seemed pretty serious about suing me. It was just a joke.....but I kinda feel bad. I'm confused is he mad at me or ?

Well I don't think he is going to sue you so don't worry about that. I don't think this is going to be a big issue. When you hit him it probably left a bruise on his ego since he was hit by a girl. He will likely be over it by tomorrow and you guys should be friends again.
Amanda P.

by masquerade on 1/25/2012 3:51:48 PM

whoever those boys are I wish I had them at my school! At my school, they only care about body and looks....

reallyy? I'm a tiny bit over weight but I'm kinda pretty ...no BF yet

by princesschick1999 on 1/25/2012 3:47:00 PM

Kerra S.

I bet your dissapointed the Ravens lost....... I am too i wanted the patriots to lose. (I hate them). I'm a steelers fan. Thanks for the advice Smile.

by *GingerForev* on 1/24/2012 5:33:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy <3. I wanna talk to him and that but I get so nervous UGHHH!. Can you help?1

The best way to fight nerves is to talk about something youre comfortable with. If both you and this guy like sports talk about that! One of the easiest things for me to do is talk football with people. I dont know tons about the sport but i love the Ravens enough and know just enough I can defend them and do a bit of fun trash talking with other fans. Find something you and this boy have in common and run with it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by *GingerForev* on 1/24/2012 5:21:50 PM

How do you get rid of a guy that you think likes you, but you dont like??

by peaceloverr21 on 1/23/2012 4:11:31 PM

i think my friend is mad at me for dating her crush. i told her to tell me before i dated him and she did'nt say anything. now she avoides me and is much nicer to our other friends. she only talks to me on facebook. what do i do?

by katie-whinn on 1/22/2012 8:49:43 PM