Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

2 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

4 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Do I have what guys want?

I feel invisible sometimes...

MOD! MOD! MOD!!!
okay so i really like this guy...my friends think he likes me too but im unsure.. hes friends with my BFF and he acsidentaly called her by my name (i wasnt even around) and she said tht he got awkward, all smiley, and explained tht he knew who i was and where i sat in a class...me and my friends also catch him looking at me all the time..it kinda seems like he acts differnt around me..but we never rlly talk...my friends say its more like an unspoken connection....
could he like me??

I think he might. If hes being awkward and seems to give you a lot of attention. If i were you I would try to talk to him and see where it gets you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by dance22lover on 1/22/2012 8:45:13 PM

56082 i think u should make the move. he obviously wants to ask u out but might b scared to. whats the worst he can say, no

by katie-whinn on 1/22/2012 8:39:46 PM

Ok so obviously next month is febuary and i already know the hallways are gonna be filled with hearts and lovey dovey stuff. Im a romantic person...the problem is i have no one to love Frown i want a boyfriend but i dont wanna be so desperate i'll date anyone. Because i really need a guy who actually respects me. But i just dont know, all the guys i like dont like me back and it makes me feel alone. It especially doesnt help to see couples holding hands and kissing, i mean dont get me wrong i think its adorable but it affects me. Do you have any idea what i should do? Cuz i really want someone special but i havent seen him yet.

Youll find him. I promise. Give it time. Dont rush it or else you wont find the real guy. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by puppyinwonderland on 1/22/2012 8:25:04 PM

i have this bf who is smart(which i like) and this other kid likes me i like him but i don't want to loose frendships with my friend who likes the guy who likes me. i also don't want to loose friendships with the guy im dating. did i say the guy that likes me is everthing i want. who do i date and if i end up dating the guy im not now how do i break up with the one im dating now? HELP!

by katie-whinn on 1/22/2012 8:24:18 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jessann on 1/22/2012 7:51:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I'm almost 13 and go to a school with only about 50 people in my grade and I don't like any of the boys there. I really want a boyfriend, or really just some guy that i will like, and i havent liked anyone since my ex bf and i dont like him any more. So anyways, i really want to meet some boys out of my school, and i was thinking i could just talk to guys at the mall or movies, but i also thought that jouning a club would be a good idea. What kind of a club would i go to?

Try a co ed sport. That will help you meet boys and have some fun playing a sport. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by gramsnacks on 1/22/2012 6:14:03 PM

I have had a crush on this guy for over a year now and it always works out that when I'm single he has a gf and when he is single I have a bf. well right now he and I are both single and I was planning on asking him to the girls ask guys dance. He and i have been casually flirting in englsih and he is always excited to see me when ever i see him at his work. (the grocery store) Sounds perfect right? Well, it just so happens that my ex boyfriend who cheated on me is his best friend. I broke up with my ex about two weeks ago and my crush says he couldn't hurt his friend by going with me, even if me and my crush just went as friends.. Is there a possibility that he likes me? Or is he just making an excuse so he doesnt have to go with me?

by 234059 on 1/22/2012 9:31:41 AM

Hamster I really like this guy and think he likes me back because healmost asked me out and we talk at lunch. Should i do something about it?

by 56082 on 1/20/2012 8:17:29 PM

Hey I wish the guy I liked would ask me out because it always seems like he will but doesn't. Should i do something?

by 56082 on 1/20/2012 8:13:46 PM

Hey 56082, why don't you make a move. Since he likes you, and already asked you out, flirt back. Ask for his number and if he would like to hang out sometime. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I have a crush on this boy and don't know what to do about it. He almost asked me out once and now he hardly ever talks to me , and if he does talk to me it seems like he likes me because we both laugh at what he says. I'm a little worried because we have alot of things in common. Any advice? Lynae P.

by 56082 on 1/20/2012 8:11:01 PM