5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Do I have what guys want?

I feel invisible sometimes...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I really want to know if this guy likes me. Lately he seems so be smiling at me in class a lot and we make eye contact. But he's sort of shy so we've never really talked one-on-one before. Once I went to the school basketball game and at halftime he jokingly took my phone as he walked by. Then I took it back before he could do anything with it. I don't know what to do?? He's kind of cute and I really want to know if he does like me. I'm kinda quite myself so I'd never make any huge move first or anything.

by mns_10_14 on 1/19/2012 1:41:10 AM

HeybPece*Love*Converse*, aww man you don have a lot going on right now. First thing first, take a ling deep breath. Close your eyes, breathe in handout, and release everything. Next it sounds like you need a break. Let your parents know you don't want to be in the middle of their feuding. Whenever one tries to talk to you about the other tell them to stop or ignore them. I bet the reason youre having these crazy mood swings is because of all th drama. I'm sure your bf wants to be there for you through all this, but if you can't really handle being in a relationship right now let him know. I'm sure he'll understand. Try meditating to balance your moods. Go to a quiet place in your house, sit with your legs crossed, clear your thoughts, close your eyes and rest like that for at least 5 minutes. Once all th stress is out your life you'll feel better. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Plz answer this. My world is falling apart. I can't trust my parents w/ anything. They fight all the time. My mom has lied 2 me and tells me not 2 trust my dad. My dad says not 2 trust my mom. Idk who 2 trust. Also, my moods r going up and down like crazy, and it's NOT normal. Sometimes I'm so happy and then the next day I can barely get out of bed. I went thru this awful low where I stayed in my room almost all day 4 2 weeks during x-mas break. I get so depressed that I feel like it's never gonna get better. I hide it from my friends but it is so hard 2 put on a smile in the mornings when I'd rather just break down and cry. My BGF recently turned into my BF. He is the only 1 who knows all of this. I like him so much, but I feel like I'm a sad excuse 4 a GF. My parents won't let us hang out outside of school so I only c him on the bus. I know he rly likes me 2 and it would break his heart if we broke up but I can't handle a relationship rite now. Plz help! Lynae P.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 1/18/2012 8:44:30 PM

Hey proarchergal, we can't really control the feelings of others. There's nothing you can do but be yourself. If he likes you back, then great and if he doesn't he's not the only guy out there. Just contiue getting to know him more and see where it takes you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD I really like my best guy friend, and he thinks I'm really nice and one of the only people he can truly expression his feelings too. But he doesn't like me the same way I like him, and he knows I like him and he's okay with it. Actually since he found out he has wanted to get to know me more and hang out with me more. How can I make it easier for him to like me back??? Do you think he will ever like me?? Lynae P.

by proarchergal42 on 1/18/2012 8:29:09 PM

Hey cludsoda, click the links to articles from GL that help with flirting. Xoxo

Hey, ok so i know you've probably heard million of these but i have guy issues. So the guy I like just broke up with his girlfriend and now hes changed the end of our handshake into a hug instead of just half hug. I've liked him for a really long time and I have absolutely NO idea how to flirt. Can you give me some not too obvious but good flirts? Also how can I know if a guy flirts and if I'm friend zoned? Thanks!
Love, Claud Smile Lynae P.

by claudsoda on 1/18/2012 7:47:02 PM

Hey jollymoemoe, no I don't think you should confront him. If he wanted to take it further I think he'd let you know. But it is weird that he told everyon else that he likes you, mhmm I don't know. Let him come to you if he wants to take it further. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!
My crush told me he liked me and I told him I like him. I've been waiting for 2 months for him to ask me out but now he says he doesn't want to ruin our friendship by going out. I think he is just trying to let me down easy and likes me just as friends. The problem is that he told his 2 best friends he likes me just as a friend and everyone else that he likes me. I'm not sure what to do ? Should I confront him? Lynae P.

by jollymoemoe on 1/18/2012 7:08:54 PM

Hey isyrocks, yep sounds like a cool idea to me. I don't know of any guys who aren't looking forward to meeting girls lol. Some people may not be willing to pay $5, so you might have to change that. But either way it's a greatlan! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod
Me and my friend want to start this business. it id match making. we know a lot of single people who would make great matches with guys we know and they dont. so do u think this would be a good idea? we were thinking of charging $5 per person. do you think guys would be into this too? thx so so much. Lynae P.

by isyrocks on 1/18/2012 7:03:21 PM

Hey BaileyBluu, if you have friends from other schools get them to introduce you to some guys. Try going to the games and dances at other schools to meet guys. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD
hey, um well i dont have a boyfriend or a crush really, and im bored with the guys from my school. they either all seem like jerks, or just not my type. Well ive kinda decided since i probably wont have any more luck with the guys at my schooll, why not try another? well i dont have a lot of contact with guys from other districts, so How would i meet some new guys(besides soccer(which isnt through the school))? thanks(: Lynae P.

by baileybluu on 1/18/2012 7:01:49 PM

Hey PuppyCT, I think you already know the answer to that question. Being alone is much better than haing to constantly question the loyalty and motives of your so called friends. I'd defintely rather be friendless. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD me and my sister are completely different. i am non-existent at my school while my sister is very popular and has a lot of friends. however, i don't have a lot of real friends at school while my sister goes through a lot of drama and jealousies and rumors. is it better to be alone or to be around people who gossip about you? Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 1/18/2012 7:01:40 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/18/2012 6:54:52 PM

Hey BirdGirly11, yeah I think he likes you. It just sounds like he got embarrassed once he was put on the spot about his feelings for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD. Today in art class me and my two friends were sitting at our table talking and glazing. Then I heard my crush and my other guy friend laughing so I turned around and they stopped. So I turned back around then got up to get a different brush. My friend said that my guy friend (not my crush) told my crush he liked me. Then My crush came up to me and said he was kidding. Then my friend said that's was my crush who liked me. He got kinda red and said no. Anyways, he always talks to me, makes me laugh, and comments about things I do. We always talk to each other and laugh and stuff. Oh! And he said you don't know I like and I said yeah I do (girls name) and he said yeah and you don't know who else. So yeah pretty confusing...sorry about that(: anywaysss do you think my crush kinda likes me?
Thanks SO MUCH!! <3 Lynae P.

by Birdgirly11 on 1/18/2012 6:26:32 PM