1 HOURS AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

13 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

16 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

COMMENTS

Do I have what guys want?

I feel invisible sometimes...

good advice.

by Iceskater7 on 1/18/2012 6:20:23 PM

Hey caligirl99, yup that's what it usually means!!! Xoxo

MOD!
When you catch your crush looking at you multiple times does that mean that he likes you? Lynae P.

by caligirl99 on 1/18/2012 6:10:53 PM

no offense carol, but been there- heard that! please give us some deep stuff, not just the cheese of "oh-he-will-love-who-you-are-just-smile" its vicious out there!

by hobo23 on 1/18/2012 5:49:18 PM

Smart, I completely agree.

by svds on 1/18/2012 5:29:57 PM

Hey LissieLou, yeah it's only been two days so give him a little more time. Some people wait a whole week before calling or texting someone they just met. if he doesn't contact you within two weeks then you should send him a message on facebook. Hope this helps! Xoxo

OK! So last year, i met a really cool guy at winter camp. We talked a bit and i have seen him about six other times last year. In october, we hit it off really well and we joked around a lot and developed a pretty good friendship. This year, I saw him at winter camp again and we really really hit it off. We were hanging out the whole time and we have a lot in common. I have now got the biggest crush ever on him. I gave him my number, but i didnt have my phone with me so i didnt get his. This was just two days ago, how long should i wait for him to text me? I can get his number easily, but I want to see if he will text me soon first. ALSO, he is my friend on facebook, if he doesnt text me soon should i send him a fb message? Thanks Smile Lynae P.

by LissieLou on 1/18/2012 5:21:01 PM

I feel like that a lot. I just am to quiet

by favcolorgreen on 1/18/2012 5:15:15 PM

Hey artgaldh, you just gotta make yourself do it. Just think, if you don't you'll always regret not saying something and after a while it will be too late to even bring it up to him. So take a deep breath and go for it. I'm sure you can do it chicky. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i've been feeling really bad cuz yesterday in class i was working in class with a group of 4 guys, and i like 2 of them (one a little, and one a lot) and the one i like a little said D (me) probably thinks we're all losers and i said pretty much and the guy i really like asked if i really thought that they were losers and i said no, but my teacher started talking then, so idk if he saw me say no and ive been feeling really bad about it. i was gonna say you know i dont think you guys are losers right? to the guy that i really like, and to make it not awkward, i would say your're weirdos, but you"re not losers, and i was gonna do it yesterday, but i didnt, and then i was gonna do it today, but i didnt, and im like the really shy girl that cant talk to guys, and i would be mortified if he figured out that im stressing this much about his feelings but i am and i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!! please help! Lynae P.

by artgaldh on 1/18/2012 4:42:16 PM

Hey ButterflyGirl18, check out this aricle on how to achieve wavy hair.

And you can use those things to dye your hair. It's a great way to save money and give your hair a break from all those chemicals. Search google for some recipes to make the dye. My guess is like any other hair coloring you get done, you let it fade out on it's own. So by doing that you could go back to black. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
o.k Smile Glad I got your attention ^ anyways, how do you get effortless beach waves?
And is it true you can darken your hair with coffee, tea, or henna without using harsh chemicals? Would a dark brunette be able to get ash black if she did that?
Thanksies! Lynae P.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 1/18/2012 4:03:49 PM

the guy's shirt in the pic is really blinding!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/18/2012 3:57:18 PM

Hey arg5890, check out these articles for help on flirting! Xoxo

Dear Mod, I am an awful flirt. By the time i even notice a guy has been trying to flirt with me he's given up trying. Once I figure it out I can't exactly figure out how to flirt back. Any tips? Lynae P.

by arg5890 on 1/18/2012 3:50:09 PM