AN HOUR AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

1 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to look bomb in a beanie: http://t.co/Xtrdpnem4M

COMMENTS

Do I have what guys want?

I feel invisible sometimes...

Mod Mod Mod
I've been dating this guy since last september and I really really like him, I'm just about to turn 16 and he's 17. Recently my parents decided that they don't like him any more because of a rumor that he had been cheating on me, one that I didn't believe. How do I get them to like and trust him again?

Hey glass-tears, those rumors won't be put to rest until they actually meet and interact with your crush girl. Maybe invite him over for dinner so they can experience the side of him you always see. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by glass-tears on 4/16/2013 5:21:05 PM

MOD MOd Mod mod! A boy asked me out but I'm eleven and I didn't like him. My best friend forever has a boyfriend that I really like but she's like my sister and I would never hurt her. They broke up today so I thought this was my opportunity to ask him out because my fake sister likes the boy who asked me out. Later he asked my other best friend out and she said yes I really really liked him and I cant go back to the boy who asked me out because my fake sister asked him out and he said yes. I feel like no one will ever like me in my whole entire life and i told both girls how I feel but they said I should have told them earlier. When i got home i cried myself to sleep I'm up now and i really need your advice... I can't stop thinking about it

Hey kirbypower1!, of course boys will like you. This is only one boy it didn't work out with. Think of all the other cuties out there, that you have yet to meet. You are so young, you have your whole life to talk with boys. Don't let this one get you down. Trust me all girls go through something like this. You are def not alone. This is just a period of your life you will get through, no worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kirbypower1 on 4/12/2013 6:10:46 PM

Hey girls. Do you need advice on boys, fashion, beauty, mean girls, and just about anything? I know you do. I also know that you'll love @fawn4ever 's club Advice*4*Teens. You'll love it. You can ask any question about ANYTHING and our experts will answer them. All positions are open except for secretary, so come on in Smile

by alexandrah99 on 4/4/2013 10:49:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this kid at my school who is sooo annoying. First, he would message me on Facebook, & i would reply just to be nice. So i stopped replying to him on there because i didn't want him to get any ideas. Then, he got my number off Facebook (still don't know how) and again, i replied to be nice, but that really made me mad and he was very uninteresting. Once again i stopped replying and now he found out my Snap Chat!!! I am so confused to how because i barely use that! I just wish he would stop trying to be my friend and talk to me because i already have reasons as to why (one reason is he will talk to you online and not in person). Plus, he STILL texts my phone even though he knows i won't reply. What should i do?? We have two classes together and i avoid him in both. I'm feeling stalked.

Hey girl, first of all, check your privacy settings to make sure that no one else can get your number.  It would probs be best to confront him directly and politely ask him to please stop snap chatting and texting you.  That should solve the problem.  If it doesn't, consult your school guidance counselor and ask their advice.  Maybe they could approach him and ask him to stop.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by elevenbailey on 4/4/2013 9:42:31 AM

MODMOD

Hey girl, if this boy is not respectful of your feelings and makes you uncomfortable, you should definitely move on.  It's not worth dating someone who doesn't listen or disregards what you think.  Here are 5 healthy ways to get over him and 6 secrets to get him out of your head.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by Dancingchickrox on 4/4/2013 2:42:02 AM

I know the feeling... But one thing I have discovered is boys look for girls that are confident, and that makes them beautiful to them. I have a hard time with that myself, and people tell me i'm pretty, and i guess i think im ok, yet i've never had a boyfriend, so confidence is literally the key. appearance is important, but comes second.

by Casey_cookie on 4/3/2013 8:04:06 PM

Yes, all the invisible guys DO deserve a chance, there's a guy that likes me and I never noticed him before. But I don't know if I want to date him. Maybe ;) <3 Ok yes. idk.

by pinklol56 on 4/3/2013 5:00:10 PM

We need to realize we all have what guys want, we just have to find the right guy. I think with some guys it comes down to timing, so many guys our age just arent mature and many dont want a relationship, that is why we end up with older guys and often getting into relationships with them.

And I agree, some of the best guys are right around us and we dont even realize it.

by fashionqn on 4/3/2013 4:35:24 PM

Do you love Derek Hough? So do we! Join the Derek Hough Fan Club!!! Pleas

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/3/2013 1:13:59 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/3/2013 1:05:25 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/3/2013 1:05:05 PM

MOD MOD!I'm 12 n i lik this boy, bt my mom says im to young to date. I mean, i can understand were she's coming from, but im really getting anxious and frustrated. What should i do?

Hey girl, I know it's tough but try just hanging and getting to know this guy first and see where it goes. If you're both mutually liking each other, talk to your mom and say you really want to introduce her to him. Once she sees how great he is, she may be able to bend her rule a bit or make some allowances.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Mz.Royalty on 9/3/2012 5:13:57 PM

There is no one specific thing that attracts guys to girls. Guys are physically attracted to girls of all different shapes, sizes, ethnicity etc. Common interests are important. As are compatible personalities. The most important thing is that a guy wants to date you mostly for your personality, not just your looks. And never change to impress a guy!!

by BehrendBlues on 4/17/2012 2:22:05 AM

I have a huge mole/beauty mark on my face. If i did.'t have it i would be really pretty. I don't feel confident that any boys will like me.

by caimccle on 2/27/2012 5:36:38 PM

MOD! MOD!
So maybie 3 weeks ago I was texting my crush(he also lives in my neiborhood)while i was texting him he seemed really interested(he texted back really fast you know?)and I tolled him i had to go and I would text him later. So the next day he while i was getting on the bus and he quietly said hi as i approached him, i said hi back i think or i just smiled i was so scared. we sat in different seats like normal. When we got off the bus he said nothing and he has been saying nothing ever since. i never got a reply. So when i got home later i texted hey whats up? he didnt reply. So about a week later i texted him that i was interested in him and i was blunt about it. I tolled him if he dosnt feel the same then i hope we can become better friends. He never texted back. I continue to be too scared and shy to confront him when i get off the bus, and ask him why he didnt text back. Do you think i made the wrong move by being blunt?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell! It's weird that he didn't text back after that first convo, but it's possible he just got a little nervous or scared because he wasn't sure how to handle the situation. Try saying "hey" in person and avoiding texting for a while. Just give him some space and show him you can play it cool, you're laid-back, etc. You might feel like you came on a little strong at first, but it's not over yet Smile
Lauren C.

by taylorjui on 2/9/2012 6:51:44 PM

I'm feeling really insecure about myself. . . I'm really black, ugly, stupid, weird, dumb, and so much more. I want a boyfriend but every guy just rejects me. It's okay if you don't want to answer me. I'm just stupid anyways. I want a boyfriend but every time I act cute around a guy, I look like a stupid idiot. How can I boost up myself and get a boyfriend at the same time?

First you need to work on yourself. You cant have a boyfriend if you arnt comfortable in your own skin honey! Just sit in front of the mirror and find things you like about yourself. Im not a huge fan of everything about myself (my eyes are suuuuper dark) but I do love the color of my hair. But while I may like the color the way it lays annoys me! It does some weird dumb wave. Sigh. But despite what I dont like I can honestly look in the mirror and think about what I like. I suggest you do the same with yourself. Maybe youre super black - but I bet its a dark rich black that has a lot of shimmer and great complexion. Dont focus on all the bad! Theres something good in everything. You work on your confidence and everything will fall into place hon. Good luck! and remember youre beautiful Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by AllStarBunnyBoo on 2/7/2012 8:54:29 PM

I need help!! I asked my crush out like, a month ago and he just says "uhh, i don't know." HELP!!!!!

by jojoemi on 2/6/2012 8:15:29 PM

I'm the type of girl who depends on myself for almost everything, and I guess guys seem to like that because I'm always being complimented and praised. I go for the all natural look (Besides lipgloss), have my further mapped out, and I am totally comfortable in my own skin. The year prior, I wasn't as mature as the other girls in my class so I hid under baggy clothes, basically, I was the oppose of what I am now. I didn't have this type of attention last year and I fear its getting to my head. I don't know what to make of all this male attention, and I can't tell who's a predator or not, So I kinda just try to ignore this reality. Can you help me? I need help. Why are they all of a sudden noticing me? And for what? Is it my newfound confidence or my outer appearance? Who's the good guy and who's the bad boy?

by Bitter_sweet on 2/5/2012 8:52:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's a lot of girls starting to find out that I have a crush on a guy at school, so now they keep asking me who it is. I wanna tell them, but I'm afraid I'll tell 'too many people' and my crush might find out my secret! Should I tell people about my crush or keep it to myself?

Keep it to yourself. Its none of their business and they might make things super awkward by telling tons of people. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by agentcheese on 1/29/2012 7:00:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like this guy and everyone says we'd be the best couple EVER, and sometimes we lock eyes, but the next second he is over there talking to the popular girls again. It seems like every guy only likes the "popular girls" in my school. I go to a tiny school and we only have about 30 kids in our class so we know EVERYONE. But I'm worried if I'm not popular, I won't ever get a guy. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Popularity sometimes matters to guys in middle/high school, but that's not the ONLY thing that will win him over! Try to get to know him as a friend first. Show an interest in his hobbies, ask him questions about his fave sports/music/movies/activities, work on a school project together, and just spend some time growing closer to him. If this works, you'll have an advantage to those popular girls - you'll know him REALLY well! <3
Lauren C.

by mcmcoolcat on 1/28/2012 11:47:58 PM

what are pheromones?

Hey girl,

Pheromones are pretty complex, but they're basically chemicals that are given off by an animal (or human) that attract/have an effect on members of the same species. In humans, it usually comes from sweat!
Lauren C.

by spencer9800 on 1/28/2012 9:21:05 PM

Hey Jellybean10, if he still has a girlfriend I don't think you shouldask him out. The last thing you want to do is be the cause of some drama. If he's single, go for it! Good luck! Xoxo

Mod oh MOD!!! Plz help!
There's this guy I like and my friend asked him out for me. When he said no, he said already had a girlfriend. I like some one else too, but I can't get over him!! Should I go ask him myself? I haven't talked to him since last school year..I liked him then too!!
WHAT DO I DO??? MOD MOD MOD!!! Lynae P.

by Jellybean101 on 1/27/2012 7:08:55 PM

Chances are that some guy out there IS noticing you and does think you're amazing! NEVER change yourself to meet a guy's standards. You are so much better than that!

by Bunny.boo.22 on 1/27/2012 5:48:51 PM

We're dating for now but later on I figured out he was cheating on me. I dumped his sorry but and he hasn't said anything yet. Is he mad or just dosen't want to talk.

by elliskid3 on 1/26/2012 5:09:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so there is this guy and on the bus today I hit him (it was a joke) because he was saying he was going to sue me but I think hitting him hurt his feelings or something? Cause he got all worked up about it and I only meant it as a joke. He was saying to my friend that he was just joking (that was about something else) but he seemed pretty serious about suing me. It was just a joke.....but I kinda feel bad. I'm confused is he mad at me or ?

Well I don't think he is going to sue you so don't worry about that. I don't think this is going to be a big issue. When you hit him it probably left a bruise on his ego since he was hit by a girl. He will likely be over it by tomorrow and you guys should be friends again.
Amanda P.

by masquerade on 1/25/2012 3:51:48 PM

whoever those boys are I wish I had them at my school! At my school, they only care about body and looks....

reallyy? I'm a tiny bit over weight but I'm kinda pretty ...no BF yet

by princesschick1999 on 1/25/2012 3:47:00 PM

Kerra S.

I bet your dissapointed the Ravens lost....... I am too i wanted the patriots to lose. (I hate them). I'm a steelers fan. Thanks for the advice Smile.

by *GingerForev* on 1/24/2012 5:33:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy <3. I wanna talk to him and that but I get so nervous UGHHH!. Can you help?1

The best way to fight nerves is to talk about something youre comfortable with. If both you and this guy like sports talk about that! One of the easiest things for me to do is talk football with people. I dont know tons about the sport but i love the Ravens enough and know just enough I can defend them and do a bit of fun trash talking with other fans. Find something you and this boy have in common and run with it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by *GingerForev* on 1/24/2012 5:21:50 PM

How do you get rid of a guy that you think likes you, but you dont like??

by peaceloverr21 on 1/23/2012 4:11:31 PM

i think my friend is mad at me for dating her crush. i told her to tell me before i dated him and she did'nt say anything. now she avoides me and is much nicer to our other friends. she only talks to me on facebook. what do i do?

by katie-whinn on 1/22/2012 8:49:43 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!!!
okay so i really like this guy...my friends think he likes me too but im unsure.. hes friends with my BFF and he acsidentaly called her by my name (i wasnt even around) and she said tht he got awkward, all smiley, and explained tht he knew who i was and where i sat in a class...me and my friends also catch him looking at me all the time..it kinda seems like he acts differnt around me..but we never rlly talk...my friends say its more like an unspoken connection....
could he like me??

I think he might. If hes being awkward and seems to give you a lot of attention. If i were you I would try to talk to him and see where it gets you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by dance22lover on 1/22/2012 8:45:13 PM

56082 i think u should make the move. he obviously wants to ask u out but might b scared to. whats the worst he can say, no

by katie-whinn on 1/22/2012 8:39:46 PM

Ok so obviously next month is febuary and i already know the hallways are gonna be filled with hearts and lovey dovey stuff. Im a romantic person...the problem is i have no one to love Frown i want a boyfriend but i dont wanna be so desperate i'll date anyone. Because i really need a guy who actually respects me. But i just dont know, all the guys i like dont like me back and it makes me feel alone. It especially doesnt help to see couples holding hands and kissing, i mean dont get me wrong i think its adorable but it affects me. Do you have any idea what i should do? Cuz i really want someone special but i havent seen him yet.

Youll find him. I promise. Give it time. Dont rush it or else you wont find the real guy. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by puppyinwonderland on 1/22/2012 8:25:04 PM

i have this bf who is smart(which i like) and this other kid likes me i like him but i don't want to loose frendships with my friend who likes the guy who likes me. i also don't want to loose friendships with the guy im dating. did i say the guy that likes me is everthing i want. who do i date and if i end up dating the guy im not now how do i break up with the one im dating now? HELP!

by katie-whinn on 1/22/2012 8:24:18 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jessann on 1/22/2012 7:51:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I'm almost 13 and go to a school with only about 50 people in my grade and I don't like any of the boys there. I really want a boyfriend, or really just some guy that i will like, and i havent liked anyone since my ex bf and i dont like him any more. So anyways, i really want to meet some boys out of my school, and i was thinking i could just talk to guys at the mall or movies, but i also thought that jouning a club would be a good idea. What kind of a club would i go to?

Try a co ed sport. That will help you meet boys and have some fun playing a sport. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by gramsnacks on 1/22/2012 6:14:03 PM

I have had a crush on this guy for over a year now and it always works out that when I'm single he has a gf and when he is single I have a bf. well right now he and I are both single and I was planning on asking him to the girls ask guys dance. He and i have been casually flirting in englsih and he is always excited to see me when ever i see him at his work. (the grocery store) Sounds perfect right? Well, it just so happens that my ex boyfriend who cheated on me is his best friend. I broke up with my ex about two weeks ago and my crush says he couldn't hurt his friend by going with me, even if me and my crush just went as friends.. Is there a possibility that he likes me? Or is he just making an excuse so he doesnt have to go with me?

by 234059 on 1/22/2012 9:31:41 AM

Hamster I really like this guy and think he likes me back because healmost asked me out and we talk at lunch. Should i do something about it?

by 56082 on 1/20/2012 8:17:29 PM

Hey I wish the guy I liked would ask me out because it always seems like he will but doesn't. Should i do something?

by 56082 on 1/20/2012 8:13:46 PM

Hey 56082, why don't you make a move. Since he likes you, and already asked you out, flirt back. Ask for his number and if he would like to hang out sometime. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I have a crush on this boy and don't know what to do about it. He almost asked me out once and now he hardly ever talks to me , and if he does talk to me it seems like he likes me because we both laugh at what he says. I'm a little worried because we have alot of things in common. Any advice? Lynae P.

by 56082 on 1/20/2012 8:11:01 PM

Hey softball6, I'm a tall girl too so I can understand where you're coming from. As you get older, boys will start to grow and get taller, so a few will probably be your height or taller. But if you really like someone don't let something as small as height stop you from dating them. The only reason people get embarassed about things like this is because they are worried about what other people are thinking of them. People will always have something to say about you no matter what you do, so you can't focus on them. And think about all the gorgeous women whose boyfriends and husbands are shorter than them. Victoria Secret model, Alessandra Ambrosio's husband is smaller than her. Top fashion model Coco Rocha, has a short husband too. Katie Holmes towers slightly over Tom Cruise and Usher has dated a few tall women. So just own that height and guys will like you. Hope this helps! xoxo

by Lynae P. on 1/20/2012 7:00:02 PM

In health class we talked about what guys look for in a girl and this is what the textbook said: they have to be physically appealing, they have to have mothering characteristics ie; cooking, cleaning.. And finally they have to be nice. If you have none of theses characteristics then scientifically you have no chance. Frown good luck to everyone!

by lovinglife51 on 1/20/2012 5:20:00 PM

Mod Mod!
So i'm 13 and i'm very tall for my age. i'm like 5'7 and all the boys @ my school are so short! sometimes i like a boy that's a lot shorter than me... it feels awkward! What do i do?! Thanks!!

Lynae P.

by softball6 on 1/20/2012 4:53:15 PM

I asked you on this very article something yesterday. Now I need to know... I'm a pretty good singer so is that okay to sing when he's around me. BTW I sit next to him in Social Studies, Spanish, and very rarely in English. I can't text him cause' we don't talk so much and its very akward between us plus he doesn't have a phone (I think).Is this confusing?

by SweetLori12 on 1/20/2012 2:59:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey!Smile So I took your advice that you gave me before and went to this boy I like's basketball game. He did very well and I'd love to tell him that I think he's a really good player. Problem is, I have his number but he doesnt have mine. Would it be weird if I randomly texted him without him knowing that I have his number? Would that make me come across as kinda creepy? Or should I go ahead and make the first move? Thanks so much!!

Hey girlie,

Not creepy at all! Just be sure you text him ONCE, not a bunch of times. Start off with something like, "Hey, it's _(your name)_!" Then tell him you were at the basketball game the other day and he played amazing, you were so impressed, etc. Whatever you like Smile
Lauren C.

by 2sprinkles2 on 1/19/2012 9:30:56 PM

"Joe7197" i have a boyfriend we have been going out for 4 months i started dating at 11 and ijusttold my mom "Mom i have a botfriend"

by IlovemyBF on 1/19/2012 8:49:30 PM

MOD MOD
What do I talk about with guys. I mean I take forever to strike up a conovo. Like I really don't know what to say. ahg!!!

Hey girlie,

You can talk about all kinds of things! Sometimes it helps to jump in with a question first - homework and his hobbies are great go-to subjects. Ask him questions about himself and you'll get him talking! Keep your ears open for ways to further the convo by adding your own opinions/experiences, asking more questions, swapping stories, etc. And this article has some GREAT flirting tips to keep in mind while you're chatting it up! Smile
Lauren C.

by sabrita on 1/19/2012 8:47:14 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD~ I don't have a BGF, but I'm trying to catch his attention. Everytime I'm around him I talk loudly, I stick to my crew like glue, and I'm plus-sized. I'm uncomfortable in my skin and I'm on a diet. Please don't tell me to be confident 'cause it's physically impossible for me (literally). i also like the stuff my 20 year old sister likes like PG-13 movies, adult TV shows, and stuff like that. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

It's NOT physically impossible for you to be confident. You'll never impress a guy or attract him if you're thinking bad about yourself! Instead of beating yourself up, be proud that you're on a diet and taking steps to getting healthier. Try adding exercise into your routine for another ego boost - it's scientifically proven that people feel more energized, happier, and better about themselves when they work out! And you need to embrace your talents, your hobbies, and your passions. These are the things that will catch a guy's attention...especially if they jive with his own interests. You gotta have stuff in common in order to have a BGF, after all Smile So see if you can bond with him over the hobbies/likes/dislikes you share!
Lauren C.

by SweetLori12 on 1/19/2012 7:27:30 PM

So there's this guy i like and i think he likes me too...... So i had my friend tell him i like him, and so today in science they were talking and i guess he kinda likes me too! But anyways,She's trying to get him to "talk to me (to ask me out)" I hope it works.... Smile

by mypeeps112 on 1/19/2012 5:23:35 PM

I know I haven't posted a question for a long long time!! Smile Well I'm back and I have a new question for ya'll!!
Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how long have you been going out? What age do you think people should start dating? And how should you tell your parents your dating?
If you want to answer be sure to answer on my profile!

by Joe7197 on 1/19/2012 4:52:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I really want to know if this guy likes me. Lately he seems so be smiling at me in class a lot and we make eye contact. But he's sort of shy so we've never really talked one-on-one before. Once I went to the school basketball game and at halftime he jokingly took my phone as he walked by. Then I took it back before he could do anything with it. I don't know what to do?? He's kind of cute and I really want to know if he does like me. I'm kinda quite myself so I'd never make any huge move first or anything.

by mns_10_14 on 1/19/2012 1:41:10 AM

HeybPece*Love*Converse*, aww man you don have a lot going on right now. First thing first, take a ling deep breath. Close your eyes, breathe in handout, and release everything. Next it sounds like you need a break. Let your parents know you don't want to be in the middle of their feuding. Whenever one tries to talk to you about the other tell them to stop or ignore them. I bet the reason youre having these crazy mood swings is because of all th drama. I'm sure your bf wants to be there for you through all this, but if you can't really handle being in a relationship right now let him know. I'm sure he'll understand. Try meditating to balance your moods. Go to a quiet place in your house, sit with your legs crossed, clear your thoughts, close your eyes and rest like that for at least 5 minutes. Once all th stress is out your life you'll feel better. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Plz answer this. My world is falling apart. I can't trust my parents w/ anything. They fight all the time. My mom has lied 2 me and tells me not 2 trust my dad. My dad says not 2 trust my mom. Idk who 2 trust. Also, my moods r going up and down like crazy, and it's NOT normal. Sometimes I'm so happy and then the next day I can barely get out of bed. I went thru this awful low where I stayed in my room almost all day 4 2 weeks during x-mas break. I get so depressed that I feel like it's never gonna get better. I hide it from my friends but it is so hard 2 put on a smile in the mornings when I'd rather just break down and cry. My BGF recently turned into my BF. He is the only 1 who knows all of this. I like him so much, but I feel like I'm a sad excuse 4 a GF. My parents won't let us hang out outside of school so I only c him on the bus. I know he rly likes me 2 and it would break his heart if we broke up but I can't handle a relationship rite now. Plz help! Lynae P.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 1/18/2012 8:44:30 PM

Hey proarchergal, we can't really control the feelings of others. There's nothing you can do but be yourself. If he likes you back, then great and if he doesn't he's not the only guy out there. Just contiue getting to know him more and see where it takes you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD I really like my best guy friend, and he thinks I'm really nice and one of the only people he can truly expression his feelings too. But he doesn't like me the same way I like him, and he knows I like him and he's okay with it. Actually since he found out he has wanted to get to know me more and hang out with me more. How can I make it easier for him to like me back??? Do you think he will ever like me?? Lynae P.

by proarchergal42 on 1/18/2012 8:29:09 PM

Hey cludsoda, click the links to articles from GL that help with flirting. Xoxo

Hey, ok so i know you've probably heard million of these but i have guy issues. So the guy I like just broke up with his girlfriend and now hes changed the end of our handshake into a hug instead of just half hug. I've liked him for a really long time and I have absolutely NO idea how to flirt. Can you give me some not too obvious but good flirts? Also how can I know if a guy flirts and if I'm friend zoned? Thanks!
Love, Claud Smile Lynae P.

by claudsoda on 1/18/2012 7:47:02 PM

Hey jollymoemoe, no I don't think you should confront him. If he wanted to take it further I think he'd let you know. But it is weird that he told everyon else that he likes you, mhmm I don't know. Let him come to you if he wants to take it further. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!
My crush told me he liked me and I told him I like him. I've been waiting for 2 months for him to ask me out but now he says he doesn't want to ruin our friendship by going out. I think he is just trying to let me down easy and likes me just as friends. The problem is that he told his 2 best friends he likes me just as a friend and everyone else that he likes me. I'm not sure what to do ? Should I confront him? Lynae P.

by jollymoemoe on 1/18/2012 7:08:54 PM

Hey isyrocks, yep sounds like a cool idea to me. I don't know of any guys who aren't looking forward to meeting girls lol. Some people may not be willing to pay $5, so you might have to change that. But either way it's a greatlan! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod
Me and my friend want to start this business. it id match making. we know a lot of single people who would make great matches with guys we know and they dont. so do u think this would be a good idea? we were thinking of charging $5 per person. do you think guys would be into this too? thx so so much. Lynae P.

by isyrocks on 1/18/2012 7:03:21 PM

Hey BaileyBluu, if you have friends from other schools get them to introduce you to some guys. Try going to the games and dances at other schools to meet guys. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD
hey, um well i dont have a boyfriend or a crush really, and im bored with the guys from my school. they either all seem like jerks, or just not my type. Well ive kinda decided since i probably wont have any more luck with the guys at my schooll, why not try another? well i dont have a lot of contact with guys from other districts, so How would i meet some new guys(besides soccer(which isnt through the school))? thanks(: Lynae P.

by baileybluu on 1/18/2012 7:01:49 PM

Hey PuppyCT, I think you already know the answer to that question. Being alone is much better than haing to constantly question the loyalty and motives of your so called friends. I'd defintely rather be friendless. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD me and my sister are completely different. i am non-existent at my school while my sister is very popular and has a lot of friends. however, i don't have a lot of real friends at school while my sister goes through a lot of drama and jealousies and rumors. is it better to be alone or to be around people who gossip about you? Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 1/18/2012 7:01:40 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/18/2012 6:54:52 PM

Hey BirdGirly11, yeah I think he likes you. It just sounds like he got embarrassed once he was put on the spot about his feelings for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD. Today in art class me and my two friends were sitting at our table talking and glazing. Then I heard my crush and my other guy friend laughing so I turned around and they stopped. So I turned back around then got up to get a different brush. My friend said that my guy friend (not my crush) told my crush he liked me. Then My crush came up to me and said he was kidding. Then my friend said that's was my crush who liked me. He got kinda red and said no. Anyways, he always talks to me, makes me laugh, and comments about things I do. We always talk to each other and laugh and stuff. Oh! And he said you don't know I like and I said yeah I do (girls name) and he said yeah and you don't know who else. So yeah pretty confusing...sorry about that(: anywaysss do you think my crush kinda likes me?
Thanks SO MUCH!! <3 Lynae P.

by Birdgirly11 on 1/18/2012 6:26:32 PM

good advice.

by Iceskater7 on 1/18/2012 6:20:23 PM

Hey caligirl99, yup that's what it usually means!!! Xoxo

MOD!
When you catch your crush looking at you multiple times does that mean that he likes you? Lynae P.

by caligirl99 on 1/18/2012 6:10:53 PM

no offense carol, but been there- heard that! please give us some deep stuff, not just the cheese of "oh-he-will-love-who-you-are-just-smile" its vicious out there!

by hobo23 on 1/18/2012 5:49:18 PM

Smart, I completely agree.

by svds on 1/18/2012 5:29:57 PM

Hey LissieLou, yeah it's only been two days so give him a little more time. Some people wait a whole week before calling or texting someone they just met. if he doesn't contact you within two weeks then you should send him a message on facebook. Hope this helps! Xoxo

OK! So last year, i met a really cool guy at winter camp. We talked a bit and i have seen him about six other times last year. In october, we hit it off really well and we joked around a lot and developed a pretty good friendship. This year, I saw him at winter camp again and we really really hit it off. We were hanging out the whole time and we have a lot in common. I have now got the biggest crush ever on him. I gave him my number, but i didnt have my phone with me so i didnt get his. This was just two days ago, how long should i wait for him to text me? I can get his number easily, but I want to see if he will text me soon first. ALSO, he is my friend on facebook, if he doesnt text me soon should i send him a fb message? Thanks Smile Lynae P.

by LissieLou on 1/18/2012 5:21:01 PM

I feel like that a lot. I just am to quiet

by favcolorgreen on 1/18/2012 5:15:15 PM

Hey artgaldh, you just gotta make yourself do it. Just think, if you don't you'll always regret not saying something and after a while it will be too late to even bring it up to him. So take a deep breath and go for it. I'm sure you can do it chicky. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i've been feeling really bad cuz yesterday in class i was working in class with a group of 4 guys, and i like 2 of them (one a little, and one a lot) and the one i like a little said D (me) probably thinks we're all losers and i said pretty much and the guy i really like asked if i really thought that they were losers and i said no, but my teacher started talking then, so idk if he saw me say no and ive been feeling really bad about it. i was gonna say you know i dont think you guys are losers right? to the guy that i really like, and to make it not awkward, i would say your're weirdos, but you"re not losers, and i was gonna do it yesterday, but i didnt, and then i was gonna do it today, but i didnt, and im like the really shy girl that cant talk to guys, and i would be mortified if he figured out that im stressing this much about his feelings but i am and i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!! please help! Lynae P.

by artgaldh on 1/18/2012 4:42:16 PM

Hey ButterflyGirl18, check out this aricle on how to achieve wavy hair.

And you can use those things to dye your hair. It's a great way to save money and give your hair a break from all those chemicals. Search google for some recipes to make the dye. My guess is like any other hair coloring you get done, you let it fade out on it's own. So by doing that you could go back to black. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
o.k Smile Glad I got your attention ^ anyways, how do you get effortless beach waves?
And is it true you can darken your hair with coffee, tea, or henna without using harsh chemicals? Would a dark brunette be able to get ash black if she did that?
Thanksies! Lynae P.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 1/18/2012 4:03:49 PM

the guy's shirt in the pic is really blinding!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/18/2012 3:57:18 PM

Hey arg5890, check out these articles for help on flirting! Xoxo

Dear Mod, I am an awful flirt. By the time i even notice a guy has been trying to flirt with me he's given up trying. Once I figure it out I can't exactly figure out how to flirt back. Any tips? Lynae P.

by arg5890 on 1/18/2012 3:50:09 PM

Hey speaknowforver, just think about what you'd be more comfortable doing. If you go by yourself you can always talk and dance with him. If you take him as your date you would get to know him better and probably end up having a really good time. Continue thinking it over girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD There is this big school dance coming up and my kinda crush asked me. I said no because i just because i wanted to go single. now im havind second thoughts. Should i go by myself or try to ask him? Lynae P.

by speaknowforver on 1/18/2012 3:49:17 PM

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!

*A_good_life*

by *a_good_life* on 1/18/2012 3:38:51 PM

i ask myself this question alot. but anyway great advice!

by j4zm09 on 1/18/2012 12:48:26 PM