1 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to play a game where you shoot tampons at your enemies instead of guns?! Yeah, we thought so: http://t.co/sCksTtQJm1

3 HOURS AGO Wake up your water—and score a major health boost—with these delish additions: http://t.co/uato2GGfWE #recipes

COMMENTS

My nipples are burning!

One morning, I woke up and my nipple started burning and swelling...

So I think I itched my nipples to much and now they have scabs that won't go away. What do I do?

by doglover206 on 3/24/2013 11:18:00 PM

My nipples were itchy too! I think I itched to much though. My nipples have scabs now. What do I do?????

by doglover206 on 3/24/2013 11:14:02 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Okay so I'm 11. (well almost) And um....... so whenever I hit something my boob starts to hurts and it feels like something hard is inside it. Also one is growing a little faster than the other. Is that normal?
Katie Jo

Helen S.

by fashion_bug on 8/21/2012 8:08:55 PM

MOD!
My mom and I have never talked about growing up stuff like periods, boys, makeup, etc. I don't know why she hasn't had the talk with me yet or told me anything about it. I do know some stuff from my friends and health class, but I don't have info on my specific bod. I really want to start talking to her about this stuff but I don't want it to be akward at all! Help me!

Hey babe,

Try bringing up the topic during a quiet moment when neither of you are stressed or busy. Believe it or not, it feels awkward at first for ANY girl to chat with her mom about this stuff - no matter how close they are. So you might feel uncomfy, but it's totally normal. The important thing is that you tell your mom you want her to be part of your "growing up" years, you want to be open about stuff, and you want to ask her questions so you get info from a trustworthy source. She'll appreciate the fact that you came to her! So take a deep breath and take the plunge - it'll get easier as soon as you take that first step Smile
Lauren C.

by katiep123 on 5/31/2012 7:47:04 PM

MODMODMODMOD um hi i have a question, can a nipple be hurt so bad that its just gone? cuz i think that happened to me so i was at a park with my sister and she did not know i have breast's yet and she knocked in to me REALLY hard and my nipple hurt for days and
now when i feel it there is nothing there but the other on is fine could she have broken it?

Hi Chica,

I've never heard about a nipple disappearing! It might have been swollen right after the accident at the park and now feels like it's gone compared to how puffy it was before... It's definitely not "broken!" If you're really worried, have your mom or a doc take a look at it.

alicia m.

by pranksterqueen on 4/24/2012 10:00:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
Ok so bellow my breast theres like a weird pain that was going on for 3 days my mom said they were growing and i can see but how can the pain go away and is it really my boobs developing?

Hey Girlie,

It sounds like your breasts are growing and there's usually an uncomfortable tension or pain that comes with it! Keep your mom informed about how it progresses and if it really doesn't go away, make sure to go see a doc about it!

alicia m.

by fashionguru6 on 4/24/2012 8:14:20 AM

Ok, I have a had baby fat for a while now, and I am 16. I want it to go away, like really bad. Any Suggestions besides a diet please? Also, I am dying to do swim team w/ my BFFLTWLE but when I shave my underarms, it is wrinkly and dark. I REALLY want that to go away. Any ideas? I am DESPERATE.

THANKS!

by DRea148 on 4/15/2012 5:19:16 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
Im 10 Almost 11 On April 19 And I Have This Book Which Shows What Stage Of Boob Development Your In And Im In Stage 2 I Want A Bra Because I Just Feel Like I Will Be More Confident If I Wear One.What Store Can I Ask To Get My Bra Size?I Thought About Victoria Secret But Its Kinda Weird To Walk In There Asking For A Boob Size.Also My Boobs Hurt When I Bump Into Something Or Touch Them.And it Feels Like Something Hard Is In It.Is It Normal? Is Something Big Going To Happen Like A Period?
Thanks

The hardness is normal and it is perfectly ok to go to Victoria's Secret. In fact that is probably the best place to go since they are trained to properly measure you for what size bra you need. Also you period is something completely different so don't worry about that until it comes.

Amanda P.

by CherryDream on 4/11/2012 4:50:48 PM

MOD!! MOD!!! MOD!!
Okay.... um. I have this red dot on my right breast and i don't have any clue what it is. Its been there for as long as i can remember. I am embarrassed to got to the swimming pool because my bathing suit doesn't cover it. WHAT IS IT!! HOW DO I GET RID OF IT!!

Hey Girlie,

You should definitely tell your mom or have a doc take a look at it. It might be something simple that can be fixed in no time, but it could also be something that needs more attention! It's your bod and you need to take care of it! Don't be embarrassed though, nobody is perfect Smile
alicia m.

by *Lyhsa* on 4/10/2012 11:20:26 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Okay, um... On one of my breasts, it feels like something hard is inside. That side bulges a little on the nipple. I'm only 12. Could it be something bad? Or is it perfectly normal? Please answer, I'm flipping out!

Helen S.