6 HOURS AGO #TBT (even if it's only Monday...) This HSM reunion is making us super nostalgic: http://t.co/uTtlt9Ozdx pic.twitter.com/VTDzKvp48y

7 HOURS AGO Got that one zit that won't go away? Here's what to do: http://t.co/bzWgdvbI04 pic.twitter.com/OFtHEWR8Ba

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you good at making friends?: http://t.co/FngJHiEtbK pic.twitter.com/TanHcB6ji0

COMMENTS

My nipples are burning!

One morning, I woke up and my nipple started burning and swelling...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a very important question. I wanted to ask whether nipples can dry up. Mine have little dar patches as if they are dry or something. I can seemed to get them off. Advice? Help?

Hey girly! Dont worry, your nipples wont dry up and fall off. If they seem a little dark around the outsides then that is normal, so dont worry. But try applying normal body lotion when you get out of the shower, maybe your whole skin is just dry. If it seems to get worse, then seeing your doctor may be a good idea.
Ana D.

by akaprincess on 3/16/2012 1:03:08 AM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
is it ok to have a pimple on your boob? sorry its a weird question but I need to know thanks!!!

hey! That's normal so don't worry Smile

Helen S.

by skybird on 3/9/2012 7:46:49 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by luvme253 on 3/5/2012 9:32:21 AM

Hey, I'm 13 right now and I've been wearing a bra since the fifth grade. But I don't really have nipples. I mean, I have the pink circles on my boobs but there are no nipples. A book I read said they were inverted or whatever. I mean, does it go away? Like, do they "pop" out so I'll have nipples when I'm older?

by peace*love*zebra on 2/28/2012 4:08:34 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! i will b 13 in june and i still wear girls size underwear (16) i dont wear girls size shirts, pants, bras, or shoes is this weird???

Hey girl,

That's not weird at all -- wear whatever fits you!

Meghan D.

by swimminchica on 2/25/2012 12:38:47 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:20:52 AM

my breasts started hurting like crazy a couple of days ago. it's mostly stopped now, but the weird thing was that only one hurt. it got all hard, and i didn't sleep well for 2 nights . if i touched it with my cold fingers, even through my shirt it burned afterward.do you have any idea what happened?

by rockgirlsrockk on 2/13/2012 9:24:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! My nipples really hurt and sting and sometimes they are itchy! Last week, I had little scabs on the top of my nipple.. They really hurt and sometimes too painful to wear my bra! What does it mean? I have not started my period, but have had signs for about 6 months.... Thanks!

Hey beauty_puberty, like the article said it could have to do with you changing your bodywash, detergent, or shirt fabrics. Try going back to the old stuff you used. If you haven't changed anything, maybe something else is going on. I would scheldue an appointment witht the doctors and maybe they can figure out what's happening. Hope ya feel better! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by beauty_puberty on 2/4/2012 5:24:30 PM

mod, mod, mod!
Ok... so last year (2011) my periods were consistent, every 28 days. Well last month it was only 20 days and I got my next period today, after 25 days. I have had my period since two years ago in October. Do you know whats up?

hey girl! it is totally normal for your cycle to get off a but. If you have recently started working out or you eating patterns have change that can effect your hormones. Also, if you are still growing that could be effecting your cycle. If it continues to get worse check with a doctor to make sure everything is okay down there.
Ana D.

by quest6c on 2/3/2012 9:03:32 AM

Hey kpriest, there really aren't any exercises you can do to make them smaller. The only way you can make them appear smaller is to wear bigger or loose fitting shirts. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODD!!! What are some exercises to make your boobs smaller. Mine boobs are Huge and one of yall mods told me the only way to make then smaller would be to loose wieght, but im already really skinny. So what are some exercises you would recomend doing to make em' smaller?? Please Respond! xoxo Thanks!! Lynae P.

by kpriest on 1/28/2012 5:51:24 PM