10 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

11 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

11 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

My nipples are burning!

One morning, I woke up and my nipple started burning and swelling...

hi my boobs keep leaking!!!!!!!!!!!any advice?

by stephnie scott on 1/26/2012 4:32:15 PM

I have huge nipples. When i wear a bathing suit, my nipples pock out. They are so big! I don't know how to prevent them from doing this!! What should i do?? HELP!!

Hey chica,

I would say probably wearing padded bathing suits would help. I've also read somewhere that waterproof bandaids work too, and there are also nipple covers available like these on

Krupali D.

by *Marco* on 1/24/2012 1:14:56 PM

Is the girl in the picture from Glee? She looks JUST like her!

by New_York_City on 1/24/2012 10:36:31 AM

Hey. Join my club, "It's a girl thing..." and if you have any questions about it, just post 'em on my profile! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/24/2012 10:36:05 AM

i recently got my cartilage pierced at claire's. the thing is after getting it pierced i read some articles online saying that you should never get your cartilage pierced with a piercing gun and that there is a 70% chance it will get infected. i am freaking out now but my mom says lots of people get there ears pierced at claire's and that i shouldn't worry. is there any way to help prevent an infection?

I think youll be completely fine Smile just clean it with alcohol daily and youll be fine. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by the band geek on 1/22/2012 8:07:49 PM

If it keeps happening you should see a doctor!!! Glad to help girl!

by dancer4everxx on 1/22/2012 11:24:33 AM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 7:08:01 PM

COME TO MY ADVICE PAGE DARLINGS!! we can talk bout anything my advice page is lishy219

by lishy219 on 1/21/2012 3:51:05 PM

Oops, when you accidentally press "report" will it delete the comment because I accidentally pressed the "report" button! MOD, MOD, MOD!

by katv2114 on 1/21/2012 2:42:33 PM

Hey, I have the same problem and it started like the beginning of last summer and after a few well, actually A LOT of doctor appointments, it was just because of my eczema. Maybe you have the same problem because I ended up going to a dermatologist instead of a breast control center. I hope its not serious or anything but I hope you get better. Oh and it might help if you don't scratch it even if it feels like you have to! Just wanted to say that you weren't the only one out there who has a problem like that! Smile
MOD. MOD. MOD. Will tinacrystal see this response to her last MOD?

by katv2114 on 1/21/2012 2:41:16 PM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).