4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

4 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

My nipples are burning!

One morning, I woke up and my nipple started burning and swelling...

Hey, I have the same problem and it started like the beginning of last summer and after a few well, actually A LOT of doctor appointments, it was just because of my eczema. Maybe you have the same problem because I ended up going to a dermatologist instead of a breast control center. I hope its not serious or anything but I hope you get better. Oh and it might help if you don't scratch it even if it feels like you have to! Just wanted to say that you weren't the only one out there who has a problem like that! Smile
MOD. MOD. MOD. Will tinacrystal see this response to her last MOD?

by katv2114 on 1/21/2012 2:40:44 PM

This is totally random but I'm scared. I just got a 50% on a test and the quarter ends tomorrow. There is no way I can bring my grade up!!! I'm usually a great student (except for math) and this is the first time this has ever happened to me and with my luck it happens the day before report cards are handed out. HELP!

Hey girl,

Ouch, bad grades are never fun. But they do happen sometimes, even when you try your hardest! The best thing to do is be totally honest about it from the start. Approach your parents and let them know you studied hard, really tried, but unfortunately weren't able to end the semester with a great grade on your last test. Tell them you're worried it'll drag down your overall grade and you're really sorry - and disappointed in yourself. They'll respect the fact that you told them right away and will help you get back on track next quarter! It's no big deal - it's a bummer, but you can use this as motivation to work harder, ask for help, and do better next time <3
Lauren C.

by hermione&ron on 1/19/2012 5:14:23 PM

I know I haven't posted a question for a long long time!! Smile Well I'm back and I have a new question for ya'll!!
Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how long have you been going out? What age do you think people should start dating? And how should you tell your parents your dating?
If you want to answer be sure to answer on my profile!

by Joe7197 on 1/19/2012 4:55:03 PM

hey girls! i am a queen of of advice with puberty! i just started my club! its called pubertey advice!! any question about pubertey or anything else i will respond! spread the word!

by savanny on 1/18/2012 7:50:33 PM

Hey tinacrystal, no that isn't normal at all. I think you should contact your doctor, so they can run so tests and figure out whs going on. Hope you feel better! Xoxo

ok so when i woke up today it was liek a liquid was coming out of my boobs a clear liquid is this normal? Lynae P.

by tinacrystal on 1/18/2012 7:03:17 PM

by oreolover123 on 1/18/2012 5:07:52 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/17/2012 5:34:17 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/17/2012 4:44:55 PM

Ooh. That sounds like it hurts. Owy!

by yumasauras on 1/17/2012 4:13:31 PM

by Fashion designer on 1/17/2012 3:35:51 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?