AN HOUR AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

1 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

2 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

COMMENTS

My nipples are burning!

One morning, I woke up and my nipple started burning and swelling...

So I think I itched my nipples to much and now they have scabs that won't go away. What do I do?

by doglover206 on 3/24/2013 11:18:00 PM

My nipples were itchy too! I think I itched to much though. My nipples have scabs now. What do I do?????

by doglover206 on 3/24/2013 11:14:02 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Okay so I'm 11. (well almost) And um....... so whenever I hit something my boob starts to hurts and it feels like something hard is inside it. Also one is growing a little faster than the other. Is that normal?
Katie Jo

Helen S.

by fashion_bug on 8/21/2012 8:08:55 PM

MOD!
My mom and I have never talked about growing up stuff like periods, boys, makeup, etc. I don't know why she hasn't had the talk with me yet or told me anything about it. I do know some stuff from my friends and health class, but I don't have info on my specific bod. I really want to start talking to her about this stuff but I don't want it to be akward at all! Help me!

Hey babe,

Try bringing up the topic during a quiet moment when neither of you are stressed or busy. Believe it or not, it feels awkward at first for ANY girl to chat with her mom about this stuff - no matter how close they are. So you might feel uncomfy, but it's totally normal. The important thing is that you tell your mom you want her to be part of your "growing up" years, you want to be open about stuff, and you want to ask her questions so you get info from a trustworthy source. She'll appreciate the fact that you came to her! So take a deep breath and take the plunge - it'll get easier as soon as you take that first step Smile
Lauren C.

by katiep123 on 5/31/2012 7:47:04 PM

MODMODMODMOD um hi i have a question, can a nipple be hurt so bad that its just gone? cuz i think that happened to me so i was at a park with my sister and she did not know i have breast's yet and she knocked in to me REALLY hard and my nipple hurt for days and
now when i feel it there is nothing there but the other on is fine could she have broken it?

Hi Chica,

I've never heard about a nipple disappearing! It might have been swollen right after the accident at the park and now feels like it's gone compared to how puffy it was before... It's definitely not "broken!" If you're really worried, have your mom or a doc take a look at it.

alicia m.

by pranksterqueen on 4/24/2012 10:00:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
Ok so bellow my breast theres like a weird pain that was going on for 3 days my mom said they were growing and i can see but how can the pain go away and is it really my boobs developing?

Hey Girlie,

It sounds like your breasts are growing and there's usually an uncomfortable tension or pain that comes with it! Keep your mom informed about how it progresses and if it really doesn't go away, make sure to go see a doc about it!

alicia m.

by fashionguru6 on 4/24/2012 8:14:20 AM

Ok, I have a had baby fat for a while now, and I am 16. I want it to go away, like really bad. Any Suggestions besides a diet please? Also, I am dying to do swim team w/ my BFFLTWLE but when I shave my underarms, it is wrinkly and dark. I REALLY want that to go away. Any ideas? I am DESPERATE.

THANKS!

by DRea148 on 4/15/2012 5:19:16 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
Im 10 Almost 11 On April 19 And I Have This Book Which Shows What Stage Of Boob Development Your In And Im In Stage 2 I Want A Bra Because I Just Feel Like I Will Be More Confident If I Wear One.What Store Can I Ask To Get My Bra Size?I Thought About Victoria Secret But Its Kinda Weird To Walk In There Asking For A Boob Size.Also My Boobs Hurt When I Bump Into Something Or Touch Them.And it Feels Like Something Hard Is In It.Is It Normal? Is Something Big Going To Happen Like A Period?
Thanks

The hardness is normal and it is perfectly ok to go to Victoria's Secret. In fact that is probably the best place to go since they are trained to properly measure you for what size bra you need. Also you period is something completely different so don't worry about that until it comes.

Amanda P.

by CherryDream on 4/11/2012 4:50:48 PM

MOD!! MOD!!! MOD!!
Okay.... um. I have this red dot on my right breast and i don't have any clue what it is. Its been there for as long as i can remember. I am embarrassed to got to the swimming pool because my bathing suit doesn't cover it. WHAT IS IT!! HOW DO I GET RID OF IT!!

Hey Girlie,

You should definitely tell your mom or have a doc take a look at it. It might be something simple that can be fixed in no time, but it could also be something that needs more attention! It's your bod and you need to take care of it! Don't be embarrassed though, nobody is perfect Smile
alicia m.

by *Lyhsa* on 4/10/2012 11:20:26 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Okay, um... On one of my breasts, it feels like something hard is inside. That side bulges a little on the nipple. I'm only 12. Could it be something bad? Or is it perfectly normal? Please answer, I'm flipping out!

Helen S.

by Sweet Gnome on 4/6/2012 12:28:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a very important question. I wanted to ask whether nipples can dry up. Mine have little dar patches as if they are dry or something. I can seemed to get them off. Advice? Help?

Hey girly! Dont worry, your nipples wont dry up and fall off. If they seem a little dark around the outsides then that is normal, so dont worry. But try applying normal body lotion when you get out of the shower, maybe your whole skin is just dry. If it seems to get worse, then seeing your doctor may be a good idea.
Ana D.

by akaprincess on 3/16/2012 1:03:08 AM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
is it ok to have a pimple on your boob? sorry its a weird question but I need to know thanks!!!

hey! That's normal so don't worry Smile

Helen S.

by skybird on 3/9/2012 7:46:49 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by luvme253 on 3/5/2012 9:32:21 AM

Hey, I'm 13 right now and I've been wearing a bra since the fifth grade. But I don't really have nipples. I mean, I have the pink circles on my boobs but there are no nipples. A book I read said they were inverted or whatever. I mean, does it go away? Like, do they "pop" out so I'll have nipples when I'm older?

by peace*love*zebra on 2/28/2012 4:08:34 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! i will b 13 in june and i still wear girls size underwear (16) i dont wear girls size shirts, pants, bras, or shoes is this weird???

Hey girl,

That's not weird at all -- wear whatever fits you!

Meghan D.

by swimminchica on 2/25/2012 12:38:47 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:20:52 AM

my breasts started hurting like crazy a couple of days ago. it's mostly stopped now, but the weird thing was that only one hurt. it got all hard, and i didn't sleep well for 2 nights . if i touched it with my cold fingers, even through my shirt it burned afterward.do you have any idea what happened?

by rockgirlsrockk on 2/13/2012 9:24:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! My nipples really hurt and sting and sometimes they are itchy! Last week, I had little scabs on the top of my nipple.. They really hurt and sometimes too painful to wear my bra! What does it mean? I have not started my period, but have had signs for about 6 months.... Thanks!

Hey beauty_puberty, like the article said it could have to do with you changing your bodywash, detergent, or shirt fabrics. Try going back to the old stuff you used. If you haven't changed anything, maybe something else is going on. I would scheldue an appointment witht the doctors and maybe they can figure out what's happening. Hope ya feel better! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by beauty_puberty on 2/4/2012 5:24:30 PM

mod, mod, mod!
Ok... so last year (2011) my periods were consistent, every 28 days. Well last month it was only 20 days and I got my next period today, after 25 days. I have had my period since two years ago in October. Do you know whats up?

hey girl! it is totally normal for your cycle to get off a but. If you have recently started working out or you eating patterns have change that can effect your hormones. Also, if you are still growing that could be effecting your cycle. If it continues to get worse check with a doctor to make sure everything is okay down there.
Ana D.

by quest6c on 2/3/2012 9:03:32 AM

Hey kpriest, there really aren't any exercises you can do to make them smaller. The only way you can make them appear smaller is to wear bigger or loose fitting shirts. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODD!!! What are some exercises to make your boobs smaller. Mine boobs are Huge and one of yall mods told me the only way to make then smaller would be to loose wieght, but im already really skinny. So what are some exercises you would recomend doing to make em' smaller?? Please Respond! xoxo Thanks!! Lynae P.

by kpriest on 1/28/2012 5:51:24 PM

hi my boobs keep leaking!!!!!!!!!!!any advice?

by stephnie scott on 1/26/2012 4:32:15 PM

MOD!! MOD MOD!!
I have huge nipples. When i wear a bathing suit, my nipples pock out. They are so big! I don't know how to prevent them from doing this!! What should i do?? HELP!!

Hey chica,

I would say probably wearing padded bathing suits would help. I've also read somewhere that waterproof bandaids work too, and there are also nipple covers available like these on amazon.com.

Krupali D.

by *Marco* on 1/24/2012 1:14:56 PM

Is the girl in the picture from Glee? She looks JUST like her!

by New_York_City on 1/24/2012 10:36:31 AM

Hey. Join my club, "It's a girl thing..." and if you have any questions about it, just post 'em on my profile! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/24/2012 10:36:05 AM

i recently got my cartilage pierced at claire's. the thing is after getting it pierced i read some articles online saying that you should never get your cartilage pierced with a piercing gun and that there is a 70% chance it will get infected. i am freaking out now but my mom says lots of people get there ears pierced at claire's and that i shouldn't worry. is there any way to help prevent an infection?

I think youll be completely fine Smile just clean it with alcohol daily and youll be fine. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by the band geek on 1/22/2012 8:07:49 PM

If it keeps happening you should see a doctor!!! Glad to help girl!

by dancer4everxx on 1/22/2012 11:24:33 AM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 7:08:01 PM

COME TO MY ADVICE PAGE DARLINGS!! we can talk bout anything my advice page is lishy219

by lishy219 on 1/21/2012 3:51:05 PM

Oops, when you accidentally press "report" will it delete the comment because I accidentally pressed the "report" button! MOD, MOD, MOD!

by katv2114 on 1/21/2012 2:42:33 PM

@Tinacrystal
Hey, I have the same problem and it started like the beginning of last summer and after a few well, actually A LOT of doctor appointments, it was just because of my eczema. Maybe you have the same problem because I ended up going to a dermatologist instead of a breast control center. I hope its not serious or anything but I hope you get better. Oh and it might help if you don't scratch it even if it feels like you have to! Just wanted to say that you weren't the only one out there who has a problem like that! Smile
MOD. MOD. MOD. Will tinacrystal see this response to her last MOD?

by katv2114 on 1/21/2012 2:41:16 PM

@Tinacrystal
MOD. MOD. MOD. Will tinacrystal see this response to her last MOD?

by katv2114 on 1/21/2012 2:40:44 PM

This is totally random but I'm scared. I just got a 50% on a test and the quarter ends tomorrow. There is no way I can bring my grade up!!! I'm usually a great student (except for math) and this is the first time this has ever happened to me and with my luck it happens the day before report cards are handed out. HELP!

Hey girl,

Ouch, bad grades are never fun. But they do happen sometimes, even when you try your hardest! The best thing to do is be totally honest about it from the start. Approach your parents and let them know you studied hard, really tried, but unfortunately weren't able to end the semester with a great grade on your last test. Tell them you're worried it'll drag down your overall grade and you're really sorry - and disappointed in yourself. They'll respect the fact that you told them right away and will help you get back on track next quarter! It's no big deal - it's a bummer, but you can use this as motivation to work harder, ask for help, and do better next time <3
Lauren C.

by hermione&ron on 1/19/2012 5:14:23 PM

I know I haven't posted a question for a long long time!! Smile Well I'm back and I have a new question for ya'll!!
Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how long have you been going out? What age do you think people should start dating? And how should you tell your parents your dating?
If you want to answer be sure to answer on my profile!

by Joe7197 on 1/19/2012 4:55:03 PM

hey girls! i am a queen of of advice with puberty! i just started my club! its called pubertey advice!! any question about pubertey or anything else i will respond! spread the word!

by savanny on 1/18/2012 7:50:33 PM

Hey tinacrystal, no that isn't normal at all. I think you should contact your doctor, so they can run so tests and figure out whs going on. Hope you feel better! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so when i woke up today it was liek a liquid was coming out of my boobs a clear liquid is this normal? Lynae P.

by tinacrystal on 1/18/2012 7:03:17 PM

ow!

by oreolover123 on 1/18/2012 5:07:52 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 1/17/2012 5:34:17 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/17/2012 4:44:55 PM

Ooh. That sounds like it hurts. Owy!

by yumasauras on 1/17/2012 4:13:31 PM