10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

12 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Be the first to see Breaking Dawn - Part 2

The breaking news Twilight fans don't wanna miss!

TEAM EDWARD!!!! he has already won bella over(not like there was any competition from the beginning ; ) haha jking)

by Kclay on 1/27/2012 10:27:22 PM

by fashionfairy on 1/26/2012 8:24:33 PM

Do they have it in San Antonio Texas?

by Charlotte12sky4 on 1/20/2012 6:55:00 PM

cant wait!

by awesomegrl230 on 1/20/2012 4:07:09 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/19/2012 10:50:26 AM

im still waiting to see part 1

by j4zm09 on 1/19/2012 9:25:40 AM

Hey echo song, I apologize for getting to your question so late. You don't have to tell the teacher what's going on, but ask if you canget your seat changed. Let her know youd be more comfortable sitting maybe closer to the front or back and will be able to learn and concentrate better. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I'm in fifth grade, but go to a small school so we dont switch classes, so I sit next to the same people all day. The people who sit near me are jerks. One boy, two girls. The boy is very popular, and tells a lot of innapropriate jokes. The 1st girl is OK, but she likes the boy so she just does whatever he does. Girl 2 is a slut. She thinks she's all popular and cool, when in reality she has few friends. They CONSANTLY tease me, and I'm upset. Today, i cried because he yelled at me when I asked him what the HW was. I am fed up, but I'm way to embarassed to tell anybody. If this coulld get answered by 6:00 EST it would be perfect. Lynae P.

by echosong on 1/18/2012 8:30:26 PM

I'm so going to Target to go see the preview! I love twilight and its so awesome target is doing this! Laughing So pumped!!

by starcaligirl on 1/18/2012 8:15:40 PM

i'll attend the hunger games one- if there is one

by soccerlover99 on 1/18/2012 8:14:25 PM

Hey Ari, thanx a bunch for your opinion. The only way we can improve our site is if we get feedback from you girls. I think that would have been a great topic to cover too. Xoxo

In light of current events, I was kind of disappointed to see this as GL's number one story of the day. I was really hoping you'd have an article about SOPA/PIPA. I know in the past you've had short features on proposed legislation (counting 2 tbs of ketchup as a veggie, etc.) and I thought that a topic that's gotten so huge over the past few days might deserve a quick, non-biased rundown to let girls know what's up.
Maybe I feel extra strongly about it because I'll be voting age soon, but I think part of being a strong, independent girl or woman is being an informed citizen. It would have been nice to see GL putting a topic like this out there, encouraging girls to think about it and form their own opinions.
-Ari Lynae P.

by Ari on 1/18/2012 8:00:14 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!