27 MINUTES AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

Be the first to see Breaking Dawn - Part 2

The breaking news Twilight fans don't wanna miss!

OMG! i am sooooooooo going to this! Smile can't wait!

by popgirl101 on 1/18/2012 7:11:46 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/18/2012 6:54:23 PM

Totally going to this!!!!

by Dancegirl28 on 1/18/2012 6:14:05 PM

Love Twilight! Can't wait for part 2!

by caligirl99 on 1/18/2012 6:00:21 PM

Nope, I don't plan on attending one.
Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/18/2012 5:49:16 PM

by caseysister2001 on 1/18/2012 5:35:52 PM

First comment???

by oreolover123 on 1/18/2012 5:18:04 PM

Omg I hope so!! That would be the most awesome thing ever!!

by svds on 1/18/2012 5:16:15 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!