8 MINUTES AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

AN HOUR AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

COMMENTS

Be the first to see Breaking Dawn - Part 2

The breaking news Twilight fans don't wanna miss!

i know this is super late but I SAW IT!!!! It was barely 20 seconds, but totally worth it!!!

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/11/2012 8:35:23 PM

OMG!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!! They released the BD part 2 movie poster of the Cullen Family and it shows Bella as a vampire, Edward, and Renesmee at about 8/9!!! Google Image Search: Breaking Dawn part 2 movie poster

by heather99 on 2/18/2012 6:36:42 PM

omg i missed it Frown

by lillyare1 on 2/16/2012 6:19:06 PM

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

by rsemax on 2/11/2012 2:55:58 PM

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by rsemax on 2/11/2012 2:54:22 PM

OMG I went! It was awesome! I was almost first in line! It rocked1

by musikmaker on 2/11/2012 10:48:13 AM

i so wanna go get the dvd i love the movie cant wait till part 2 i must go to target when its the party day

by 15in on 1/31/2012 8:36:03 PM

Team Edward from the start! Sorry jacob (even though jacob is so hot) bella loves Edward more of course!!!!

by 1313emmy on 1/29/2012 6:52:13 PM

Team Edward! Vamps areso hot!

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 9:02:50 AM

TEAM JACOB!!!!!! I <3 Taylor Launter Smile

by milliethemule on 1/27/2012 11:47:24 PM

TEAM EDWARD!!!! he has already won bella over(not like there was any competition from the beginning ; ) haha jking)

by Kclay on 1/27/2012 10:27:22 PM

TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!!

by fashionfairy on 1/26/2012 8:24:33 PM

Do they have it in San Antonio Texas?

by Charlotte12sky4 on 1/20/2012 6:55:00 PM

cant wait!

by awesomegrl230 on 1/20/2012 4:07:09 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/19/2012 10:50:26 AM

im still waiting to see part 1

by j4zm09 on 1/19/2012 9:25:40 AM

Hey echo song, I apologize for getting to your question so late. You don't have to tell the teacher what's going on, but ask if you canget your seat changed. Let her know youd be more comfortable sitting maybe closer to the front or back and will be able to learn and concentrate better. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod
I'm in fifth grade, but go to a small school so we dont switch classes, so I sit next to the same people all day. The people who sit near me are jerks. One boy, two girls. The boy is very popular, and tells a lot of innapropriate jokes. The 1st girl is OK, but she likes the boy so she just does whatever he does. Girl 2 is a slut. She thinks she's all popular and cool, when in reality she has few friends. They CONSANTLY tease me, and I'm upset. Today, i cried because he yelled at me when I asked him what the HW was. I am fed up, but I'm way to embarassed to tell anybody. If this coulld get answered by 6:00 EST it would be perfect. Lynae P.

by echosong on 1/18/2012 8:30:26 PM

I'm so going to Target to go see the preview! I love twilight and its so awesome target is doing this! Laughing So pumped!!

by starcaligirl on 1/18/2012 8:15:40 PM

i'll attend the hunger games one- if there is one

by soccerlover99 on 1/18/2012 8:14:25 PM

Hey Ari, thanx a bunch for your opinion. The only way we can improve our site is if we get feedback from you girls. I think that would have been a great topic to cover too. Xoxo

Mod,
In light of current events, I was kind of disappointed to see this as GL's number one story of the day. I was really hoping you'd have an article about SOPA/PIPA. I know in the past you've had short features on proposed legislation (counting 2 tbs of ketchup as a veggie, etc.) and I thought that a topic that's gotten so huge over the past few days might deserve a quick, non-biased rundown to let girls know what's up.
Maybe I feel extra strongly about it because I'll be voting age soon, but I think part of being a strong, independent girl or woman is being an informed citizen. It would have been nice to see GL putting a topic like this out there, encouraging girls to think about it and form their own opinions.
Sincerely,
-Ari Lynae P.

by Ari on 1/18/2012 8:00:14 PM

OMG! i am sooooooooo going to this! Smile can't wait!

by popgirl101 on 1/18/2012 7:11:46 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/18/2012 6:54:23 PM

Totally going to this!!!!

by Dancegirl28 on 1/18/2012 6:14:05 PM

Love Twilight! Can't wait for part 2!

by caligirl99 on 1/18/2012 6:00:21 PM

Nope, I don't plan on attending one.
Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/18/2012 5:49:16 PM

Sweet

by caseysister2001 on 1/18/2012 5:35:52 PM

First comment???

by oreolover123 on 1/18/2012 5:18:04 PM

Omg I hope so!! That would be the most awesome thing ever!!

by svds on 1/18/2012 5:16:15 PM