Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

14 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

15 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

COMMENTS

GL's top 5 looks from the Golden Globes

Plus, we're showing you how to land those star-worthy looks.

I like Kelly's hair. I think it looks good on her! Smile

by shae6364 on 2/9/2012 6:55:31 PM

The only 2 I don't like is Dianna's dress and Kelly's hair. I'm big fans of both Dianna and Kelly, but Kelly's hair looks strange and so does Dianna's dress. However, I do love the way they both did their makeup.

by nycdreamer12 on 2/3/2012 6:35:58 PM

like amber riley's dress! absolutley amazing!---hate kellys hair---like the smokey eye---updo is ok i guess---waves r amazing--red lips and red dress style is good, but i really hate ur dress, looks chinese or somethin

by emma s on 1/24/2012 7:16:40 PM

im sorry kelly but you look like a grandma

by teddy878 on 1/22/2012 11:23:19 AM

Kelly should know better! let the gray hair come natural!!!

by yorkielover88 on 1/21/2012 9:57:46 PM

Oh Kelly, plz ditch the gray hair!

by JessieH on 1/20/2012 2:30:42 AM

So I have this black dress with denim jacket. The dress is kinda short, so wht can I wear underneath?? I have different types of leggings, but I don't know which ones to wear.

Hey girlie,

I'd go with a pair of plain black leggings! Dress it up with a fun and flirty pair of heels in an unexpected color, like pink or turquoise. Or go with a pair of white leggings and knee-high brown boots for a more country, down-to-earth feel! A gray pair of leggings with plain black flats is a more sophisticated, dancer-esque look Smile
Lauren C.

by klooff on 1/19/2012 11:10:32 PM

i hate kelly's hair

by kgirls2001 on 1/19/2012 10:34:12 PM

I soooooooooo want Sarah Hyland and Amber Riley's dresses! They are oober cuteee!

by katv2114 on 1/19/2012 6:49:18 PM

I think her hair is pretty cute! Very few people can pull off silver/gray hair, but I think she looked nice!

by xForeverEternal on 1/19/2012 6:20:13 PM