2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

2 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

GL's top 5 looks from the Golden Globes

Plus, we're showing you how to land those star-worthy looks.

I LOVE Amber Riley’s look because it shows that even if you're bigger than what society tells you to be, you can look amazingSmile I also love Sarah Hyland’s smokey eye because it isn't over the top. I HATE Kelly's gray hair!! It makes her look older than she is.

by 98Snickers on 1/18/2012 6:33:49 PM

I like everything except the gray hair...

by ellie hills on 1/18/2012 6:27:16 PM

I LOVE Sarah Hyland! but Kellys hair makes her look like an old person!

by 4202_luver on 1/18/2012 6:25:44 PM

I like everything except Kelly's hair!!! 1.She looks older in a bad way 2.Look at every few strands of hair ITS BLUE.

by audz1199 on 1/18/2012 6:11:40 PM

Everyone looked beautiful! But Kelly's hair is a little risky...

by caligirl99 on 1/18/2012 5:58:52 PM

As far as Kelly's hair, I would definitely leave it. Why would you dye your hair gray when you're young? I just don't get it. But I do have to respect her for being bold and doing what she wants without caring what other people think.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/18/2012 5:55:05 PM

i dont like kellys hair and diannas dress

by millia7 on 1/18/2012 5:54:36 PM

Hey sailaway11, woah that is beyond cold!!! You defintely need to layer. Put a pair of long johns or leggings beneath your jeans, wear maybe two pairs of thick socks, a long sleeve shirt with a sweater on top, boots, a hat, a scarf, and gloves. Be sure you have a big thck coat. Hope this helps and stay warm!! Xoxo

MODMODMODMOD
so tomorrow the high is 9 degrees. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
anyways what should i wear?
thanks so much!!!
xoxo sail Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 1/18/2012 5:22:34 PM

eh, that gray hair so early? It ages her so much and she's pretty young!! The red dresses are really gorgeous though.

by svds on 1/18/2012 5:20:57 PM

Amber and Dianna look fabulous in red!!! ...as for the grey? I could go without.

by zwinky on 1/18/2012 5:03:56 PM