8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

GL's top 5 looks from the Golden Globes

Plus, we're showing you how to land those star-worthy looks.

I like Kelly's hair. I think it looks good on her! Smile

by shae6364 on 2/9/2012 6:55:31 PM

The only 2 I don't like is Dianna's dress and Kelly's hair. I'm big fans of both Dianna and Kelly, but Kelly's hair looks strange and so does Dianna's dress. However, I do love the way they both did their makeup.

by nycdreamer12 on 2/3/2012 6:35:58 PM

like amber riley's dress! absolutley amazing!---hate kellys hair---like the smokey eye---updo is ok i guess---waves r amazing--red lips and red dress style is good, but i really hate ur dress, looks chinese or somethin

by emma s on 1/24/2012 7:16:40 PM

im sorry kelly but you look like a grandma

by teddy878 on 1/22/2012 11:23:19 AM

Kelly should know better! let the gray hair come natural!!!

by yorkielover88 on 1/21/2012 9:57:46 PM

Oh Kelly, plz ditch the gray hair!

by JessieH on 1/20/2012 2:30:42 AM

So I have this black dress with denim jacket. The dress is kinda short, so wht can I wear underneath?? I have different types of leggings, but I don't know which ones to wear.

Hey girlie,

I'd go with a pair of plain black leggings! Dress it up with a fun and flirty pair of heels in an unexpected color, like pink or turquoise. Or go with a pair of white leggings and knee-high brown boots for a more country, down-to-earth feel! A gray pair of leggings with plain black flats is a more sophisticated, dancer-esque look Smile
Lauren C.

by klooff on 1/19/2012 11:10:32 PM

i hate kelly's hair

by kgirls2001 on 1/19/2012 10:34:12 PM

I soooooooooo want Sarah Hyland and Amber Riley's dresses! They are oober cuteee!

by katv2114 on 1/19/2012 6:49:18 PM

I think her hair is pretty cute! Very few people can pull off silver/gray hair, but I think she looked nice!

by xForeverEternal on 1/19/2012 6:20:13 PM

I know I haven't posted a question for a long long time!! Smile Well I'm back and I have a new question for ya'll!!
Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how long have you been going out? What age do you think people should start dating? And how should you tell your parents your dating?
If you want to answer be sure to answer on my profile!

by Joe7197 on 1/19/2012 4:50:59 PM

Modmodmodmod!!!
I luv dianna agrons hairstyle!! I have long layered hair and the Side bangs. For the back I would do a bun. How would I do the bangs part?? Thanks SOOO much!!!!

by Deedles1621 on 1/19/2012 1:52:14 AM

Hey cutiecayley333, check out these articles for period tips in general and ones about cramps. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
i know this is a little off topic, but, I got my period for the very fist time about an hour ago... I have some pretty bad cramps too... any advice? also, any advice on how to pamper myself or just period tips in general? lol, THANKS! Smile Lynae P.

Hey Girl,

First of all CONGRATS to your period. I know this must be a little weird and new right now, but you'll get used to it! Most girls get cramps during their period, so even though this must feel horrible, it's nothing to worry about. Try some tea and lay down in bed to relax and see if that helps. If the cramps won't go away or keep getting worse, talk to your mom and schedule an appointment with a doctor. In general, mark down the dates in your planner so that you know when to expect your next period. If you are using pads right now but find them uncomfortable, here is a link to our tampon 101 guide: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/10/08/How-To-Use-Tampon.aspx.

I hope that helps! Good Luck Smile

alicia m.

by cutiecayley333 on 1/18/2012 8:29:09 PM

i love lea michelle's cut out. and sarah hylands whole look was i think one of the night's best. and i absolutely love mila kunis' dress.

by soccerlover99 on 1/18/2012 8:16:44 PM

Hey LLL328, you could throw your hair not a sleek high bun, or a low messy side bun. Twisting your hair in the front with the rest down would look cute too. Maybe getting bangs wouldn't be the best thing for your hair since you would have to straighten them everyday. Hair accessories like clips, pns and headbands would look great too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod
Hey! Please grab one of the mod/people's with thick, curly hair for this question if you don't have curly, thick hair.
Anyway my hair is a little below my shoulders and I just want a few cute styles, braiding it looks cute (figured that out this monday), but I usually just leave it down or in a half pony and I hate how it poofs out (I do use product and take shower nearly everyday)! I want to get bangs...but I don't know if I will have the time to straighten them every morning...what are your thoughts? I have an oval/heart shaped face, palish skin, brown hair, brown eyes.
Any hairstyles that are casual but keep my hair neat an cute for thick, curly hair (no joke...it stinks I wish for straight hair...but straightening takes an hour at least...)?
Thank you so much! Lynae P.

by LLL328 on 1/18/2012 8:08:28 PM

Amber Riley: You go, girl! She looks absolutely gorgeous. It's great to see young stars being so confident and such great role models. Smile

by Ari on 1/18/2012 8:05:37 PM

Hey PuppyCT, check out this link for 10 ways to improve your confidence. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD many boys at my school don't seem to like me more than a friend. it hurts me a lot and i'm always insecure and jealous of the other girls who guys like more. getting secretly angry at the other girls makes me feel as if i'm a bad person. how can i get rid of this insecurity Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 1/18/2012 8:01:00 PM

Hi everyone!Uprising stars are every where. dont you think we should give them more support? Join Shaeliegh Fan Club!! Give her the faith to keep going Still dont believe me? listen to her song "what can i say".

by bubblerain on 1/18/2012 7:58:46 PM

Hey girlies! I'm Rosellen, and I'm a girlslife advice queen! Ask me advice on (and I mean it!) ANYTHING you have questions on! Any trouble you have, I'm totally here to help ya through it chicas! I answer everything from family trouble to boy drama, from shopping advice to friend trouble! Absolutely nothing will remain unanswered! Post your question on one of my advice clubs and I'll post the answer to your profile ASAP!
Ask away, and I hope you see you join my club!
Love ya bunches!
Xoxo
~ Rosellen Smile

by ziirnn on 1/18/2012 6:54:33 PM

I LOVE Amber Riley’s look because it shows that even if you're bigger than what society tells you to be, you can look amazingSmile I also love Sarah Hyland’s smokey eye because it isn't over the top. I HATE Kelly's gray hair!! It makes her look older than she is.

by 98Snickers on 1/18/2012 6:34:07 PM

by 98Snickers on 1/18/2012 6:33:49 PM

I like everything except the gray hair...

by ellie hills on 1/18/2012 6:27:16 PM

I LOVE Sarah Hyland! but Kellys hair makes her look like an old person!

by 4202_luver on 1/18/2012 6:25:44 PM

I like everything except Kelly's hair!!! 1.She looks older in a bad way 2.Look at every few strands of hair ITS BLUE.

by audz1199 on 1/18/2012 6:11:40 PM

Everyone looked beautiful! But Kelly's hair is a little risky...

by caligirl99 on 1/18/2012 5:58:52 PM

As far as Kelly's hair, I would definitely leave it. Why would you dye your hair gray when you're young? I just don't get it. But I do have to respect her for being bold and doing what she wants without caring what other people think.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/18/2012 5:55:05 PM

i dont like kellys hair and diannas dress

by millia7 on 1/18/2012 5:54:36 PM

Hey sailaway11, woah that is beyond cold!!! You defintely need to layer. Put a pair of long johns or leggings beneath your jeans, wear maybe two pairs of thick socks, a long sleeve shirt with a sweater on top, boots, a hat, a scarf, and gloves. Be sure you have a big thck coat. Hope this helps and stay warm!! Xoxo

MODMODMODMOD
so tomorrow the high is 9 degrees. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
anyways what should i wear?
thanks so much!!!
xoxo sail Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 1/18/2012 5:22:34 PM

eh, that gray hair so early? It ages her so much and she's pretty young!! The red dresses are really gorgeous though.

by svds on 1/18/2012 5:20:57 PM

Amber and Dianna look fabulous in red!!! ...as for the grey? I could go without.

by zwinky on 1/18/2012 5:03:56 PM

I find it kind of funny they called Sarah Hyland's eye shadow age appropriate. GL does know she is 21 right? She's not like, 16.

by smileitsjulia on 1/18/2012 4:34:35 PM

Kelley's hair is a BIG no.....but i abso-lutely luh-uv the rest of it! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/18/2012 4:33:10 PM

Everything is so pretty! Except I don't like Kelly's hair, why would you want to look older??

by fallsb-ball on 1/18/2012 3:48:32 PM

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!

*A_good_life*

by *a_good_life* on 1/18/2012 3:39:59 PM

Okay, I love everything besides Kelly's weird hair! Why would you age yourself like that?

by Fly1213 on 1/18/2012 3:34:55 PM

I don't like Kelly's gray hair at all...

by BBMarie on 1/18/2012 3:24:21 PM