AN HOUR AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

3 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

4 HOURS AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

Is yoga safe?

Follow our number-one rule, and you’ll be pose-perfect…

Yoga is great for flexibility, but it can't replace the cardio!

by strawberries101 on 2/17/2012 10:16:33 PM

Mod Mod
Do you know any good yoga poses. Im just starting to get into yoga and I was just wondering.

Hey girlie,

You should really start by taking a class or getting a video so you know the proper way to do all these moves! A class is best because the teacher is there to really help you hit the poses in the right way. But to start, you can try the following exercises inspired by yoga:
Lauren C.

by hedge66 on 1/28/2012 11:09:39 PM

i live in ___ and i dont know any places that have yoga classes. ...

Hey girl,

Sorry, we can't publish the city you live in for safety reasons. Try calling local gyms to see if they offer yoga classes! Or you could do a Google search for classes in the area - it'll even give you a map of the locations! <3
Lauren C.

by cutiepie14231 on 1/26/2012 6:57:22 PM

I'm going to Walt Disney World for spring break this year and since I'll be doing a lot of walking I was wondering, are there any cute shoes that have good arch support? Lately, I've been experiencing pain in my arch.

You can do a simple online search for cute shoes with arch support. If you don't find any you like you can purchase arch support inserts for a cuter pair of shoes to make them more comfortable.
Amanda P.

by browneyedpretty on 1/25/2012 4:09:12 PM

mod mod mod
what are good places to get cute a cheap clothes? forever 21 and wet seal are always packed in my mall, any tricks for finding clothes on the cheap? thanks!

Hey Girl,

Go online and check out, Lulu' or! Or see if you can find cute vintage stores or thrift stores in your area.
alicia m.

by dojhallow97 on 1/24/2012 4:27:22 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, Middle School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: I will try to get back to U ASAP!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/23/2012 7:36:29 PM

I do yoga always in the morning and before I go to bed.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/20/2012 11:05:43 AM

HEY JOIN ADELE'S #1 FANS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 1/20/2012 10:55:36 AM

okay so this is my very 1st time modding(very exciting!)anyways I was wondering if you had any ideas for hairstyles for school? I have long thick wavy dark hair. my hair is at an in between stage so hairstyles for straight hair or curly hair would both work because I alternate straight or curly! Also I have already done the basic styles(ponytails, messy buns, braids, ect) If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou in advanced!!Smile

Hey girl,

Welcome to the world of advice! Smile We're glad to help ya! Check out the following articles, which are my absolute faves for hairstyle ideas this year. We have 25 totally different styles to help you mix up your look! And don't forget: even if they seem crazy hard at first, you'll get better the more you practice.
Lauren C.

by glamgal97 on 1/19/2012 8:15:21 PM

by lovestruck11727 on 1/19/2012 6:48:18 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!