1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

2 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

Is yoga safe?

Follow our number-one rule, and you’ll be pose-perfect…

Yoga is great for flexibility, but it can't replace the cardio!

by strawberries101 on 2/17/2012 10:16:33 PM

Mod Mod
Do you know any good yoga poses. Im just starting to get into yoga and I was just wondering.

Hey girlie,

You should really start by taking a class or getting a video so you know the proper way to do all these moves! A class is best because the teacher is there to really help you hit the poses in the right way. But to start, you can try the following exercises inspired by yoga:

Lauren C.

by hedge66 on 1/28/2012 11:09:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i live in ___ and i dont know any places that have yoga classes. ...

Hey girl,

Sorry, we can't publish the city you live in for safety reasons. Try calling local gyms to see if they offer yoga classes! Or you could do a Google search for classes in the area - it'll even give you a map of the locations! <3
Lauren C.

by cutiepie14231 on 1/26/2012 6:57:22 PM

MOD MOD!
I'm going to Walt Disney World for spring break this year and since I'll be doing a lot of walking I was wondering, are there any cute shoes that have good arch support? Lately, I've been experiencing pain in my arch.

You can do a simple online search for cute shoes with arch support. If you don't find any you like you can purchase arch support inserts for a cuter pair of shoes to make them more comfortable.
Amanda P.

by browneyedpretty on 1/25/2012 4:09:12 PM

mod mod mod
what are good places to get cute a cheap clothes? forever 21 and wet seal are always packed in my mall, any tricks for finding clothes on the cheap? thanks!

Hey Girl,

Go online and check out GoJane.com, Lulu's.com or asos.com! Or see if you can find cute vintage stores or thrift stores in your area.
alicia m.

by dojhallow97 on 1/24/2012 4:27:22 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, Middle School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/23/2012 7:36:29 PM

I do yoga always in the morning and before I go to bed.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/20/2012 11:05:43 AM

HEY JOIN ADELE'S #1 FANS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 1/20/2012 10:55:36 AM

modmodmodmod
okay so this is my very 1st time modding(very exciting!)anyways I was wondering if you had any ideas for hairstyles for school? I have long thick wavy dark hair. my hair is at an in between stage so hairstyles for straight hair or curly hair would both work because I alternate straight or curly! Also I have already done the basic styles(ponytails, messy buns, braids, ect) If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou in advanced!!Smile

Hey girl,

Welcome to the world of advice! Smile We're glad to help ya! Check out the following articles, which are my absolute faves for hairstyle ideas this year. We have 25 totally different styles to help you mix up your look! And don't forget: even if they seem crazy hard at first, you'll get better the more you practice.

Lauren C.

by glamgal97 on 1/19/2012 8:15:21 PM

SO COOL

by lovestruck11727 on 1/19/2012 6:48:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
i've been trying to exercise more but i have this trouble spot. it's just beneath my butt, on the tops of my legs and when i stand up, it sort of goes out to the side. what kind of exercises would you recommend for that spot? and also in between my legs, at the top?
thanks soooooo much!

Hey girlie,

You definitely want to focus on cardio to burn fat and get your bod in shape. Running, kickboxing, biking, swimming, etc. can all really help tone your whole body! Next, I'd try an exercise class like pilates. It helps target your core and all parts of your legs to give you long, lean muscle toning. It'll help get those "problem areas" and also get you feeling great! Stick with it and be patient - you'll see (and more importantly, FEEL) results after a while Smile
Lauren C.

by drpeppa23 on 1/19/2012 5:46:30 PM

True!!

by svds on 1/19/2012 5:32:24 PM

True GL!From my yoga exoerience and lots of dance experience,never push yourself too far.It's one thing to challenge yourself a little but going outside your comfort zone can be harmful!I know from experience!

by baconlvr711 on 1/19/2012 4:56:17 PM

I know I haven't posted a question for a long long time!! Smile Well I'm back and I have a new question for ya'll!!
Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how long have you been going out? What age do you think people should start dating? And how should you tell your parents your dating?
If you want to answer be sure to answer on my profile!

by Joe7197 on 1/19/2012 4:49:27 PM

GL is SO TRUE! I was trying to do a pose where I stood on my hands with my feet a few inches off the ground (I had never taken classes. I was doing this from a book.) and I landed on my head a few times. There was a pillow in front of me and I landed on it, but between that and a couple other things I ended up spraining my neck. I was lucky I didn't break it.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/19/2012 3:31:27 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/19/2012 10:52:08 AM

I am trying to be able to get both legs behind my head, I practice everyday and I'll hopefully be able to get them over my head by the end of 2012! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/19/2012 10:34:27 AM

Heyy chicas! Smile I do yoga 2x a week, and as long as you don't get all competitive about it you def won't get hurt. Just remember it's all about going at your own pace and doing what feels good to your body. Listen to the teacher, but don't pay too much attention to what people are doing around you so that you won't start thinking "Oh no!! I need to go into a split or a headstand because that's what everyone else is doing!" even if you know it will hurt. Smile Namaste, everyone!

by ArtChic on 1/19/2012 10:03:50 AM