4 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

5 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

6 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

9 ways to celebrate the Year of the Dragon

The Chinese New Year begins tomorrow! Are you ready to get lucky?

for this im wearing my red jeans!!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/23/2012 6:15:06 AM

Okay so I like this guy, but I don't thinkk he knows I do, we don't have any classes together or anything, but I see him in the halls sometimes and I smile and he smiles but I don't think he knows I like him. Anyways after Christmas alot of peoples scedrules changed and one of his close friends is in one of my classes now, and I'm not for sure, but I really think he likes me. I don't know what to say *IF* he asks me out because I don't want to seem mean, but I really don't like him, and I can't just play it off like I'm not single(I am single), because I'm afraid he'll tell his friend(the guy I like) and then any chances of his friend likeing me are down the drain, so I guess what I'm saying is that *IF* his friend does ask me out, how do I turn him down nicely, and also, any tips on kinda subtly flirting with his friend. Thankyou soo soo soo much in advanceSmile

Just tell him youre not interested in him as more than a friend. Tell him hes a great guy but you dont want to date him. As for this other guy you need to find some opportunities to talk to him and flirt more. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by glamgal97 on 1/22/2012 8:00:35 PM

Alright, thanks! I re-created it, now I can see it. It just has to be approved now Smile Thanks!

by *B*E*<3 on 1/22/2012 7:47:13 PM

My resolution is every year is to make the new year better than last year in different small ways. So that at the end of the year those small things add up and look pretty sweet.

by svds on 1/22/2012 7:33:57 PM

so far i have to say my chinese new year sucks...iv spent the last four hours studying and have to spend my next 6 hours doing the same thing...yay midterms Frown anyways i hope everyone is having a better new year than me.

by loveurself19 on 1/22/2012 7:12:25 PM

Hey, I created a club called "God Girl," but it still is not showing up. I created it about three days ago, and I would really like to get it started. Please respond ASAP! Thanks MODs! Smile

All of the groups have been approved so maybe try to make it again if you really cant find it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by *B*E*<3 on 1/22/2012 6:26:35 PM

I just fell on something hard and I think I've injured my ankle. I can move it, but its painful!!! What should I do. I told my mom and she told me that I could walk it off because its only been an hour or so... What should I do? Could it be sprained, or is it prob just twisted?

I think you should ice it and keep it elevated. Take care of it and try to reduce any swelling so that youre permanently injured.  I think youll be completely fine. Just take care of yourself until you feel better. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by hermione&ron on 1/22/2012 5:13:49 PM

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/22/2012 5:08:52 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Come join my club Sassy Songwriters! This is a great club for all those girlies who LUV writing songs! Join for tips, ideas, or just to have a good time with other songwriters! We discuss all sorts of topics & Ask random questions for all of the members to answer! I would LUV for U to join! Thx!(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/22/2012 12:56:50 PM

Im half chinese and we always celebrate Chinese New Year!! Its amazing(:

by marymulan on 1/22/2012 12:28:01 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!