13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

An interview with Boo, the real star of our Feb/March fashion shoot

The couture canine's spills her diva dog moments and inspiration for her edgy pink mohawk.

boo has a pink Mohawk? thats weird!

by coolgal332 on 6/13/2012 8:09:58 PM

Mod
I still havent recieved my issue of GL. I checked on the link where you can report lost or damaged magazines, and it said my expiration issue is feb/march 2012. Does that mean i was supposed to recieve the feb/march issue or not at all?
Thanks

Hey girl,

Mods actually are not involved with subscription services, so unfortunately we can't answer questions about expiration/renewal/etc. Try contacting customer service and ask any questions you have!
Lauren C.

by haleyhay3 on 4/7/2012 9:39:11 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
I haven't gotten my GL magazine in the mail yet - where is it?

Hey! if it doesn't arrive in the mail soon check this out: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx

Helen S.

by haleyhay3 on 3/30/2012 7:09:16 PM

I am a real dog. I live in Baltimore,Md. with my human family. Dragon Ballz please do do not call me till it's over. Lots of Love Boo

by rlease on 2/2/2012 6:52:37 AM

Yes I am a real dog.I live in Baltimore Md. with my human family. Dragon Ballz yes do not call me till it's over. Lots of love Boo

by rlease on 2/2/2012 6:44:30 AM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:15:42 PM

The dog is so stinkin' cute!

by katgrace11 on 1/27/2012 3:55:50 PM

you like Dragon Ball Z too!?!

by fizzydee12 on 1/23/2012 5:16:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need money fast! but I can't babysit yet! what are some good working at the house chores I could do to get money?? help!

Hey girl,

Read these articles!

Lauren C.

by yorkielover88 on 1/21/2012 9:56:41 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Come join my club Sassy Songwriters! This is a great club for all those girlies who LUV writing songs! Join for tips, ideas, or just to have a good time with other songwriters! We discuss all sorts of topics & Ask random questions for all of the members to answer! I would LUV for U to join! Thx!(:
XoXo,