1 HOURS AGO Are you and your bestie crushing on the same cutie?: http://t.co/96PRHavjrA pic.twitter.com/MXT0QTPS1F

2 HOURS AGO Fashion intern by day, fashion model by night?: http://t.co/8R049GFjJe pic.twitter.com/TMBzY3FGSB

2 HOURS AGO It's official: @JacobWhitesides's @mamawhitesides is CANCER-FREE! #CONGRATSMAMAWHITESIDES, we're so happy for you and your family! 💖💖

COMMENTS

An interview with Boo, the real star of our Feb/March fashion shoot

The couture canine's spills her diva dog moments and inspiration for her edgy pink mohawk.

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 7:03:15 PM

I would wear that outfit! And rock it! lol :-D

by CupcakePanda on 1/21/2012 5:14:09 PM

Cute!

by fallsb-ball on 1/21/2012 2:26:01 PM

CUTE! <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/21/2012 1:05:42 PM

Cool! She looks like a Dragon Ball Z kind of girl Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/21/2012 12:48:07 PM

Love the colors GL!

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!

*A_good_life*

by *a_good_life* on 1/21/2012 9:37:21 AM

Boo sounds so cute

by e17c on 1/21/2012 9:25:25 AM

lol this is so funny! That dog isn't real, is it? haha JK

>>>>>HeyyySmile LOVE to write songs? Love to sing them also, or just sing in general? Then join my club, Singers/Songwriters Sista's. It's a really chilax club where we give advice, and just TALK!!! I'm on every day, so there will be no un-answered Q's. Go to my profile to JoinSmile Thanks a bunch!
♥'s and hugs, Ann<<<<<<