5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

An interview with Boo, the real star of our Feb/March fashion shoot

The couture canine's spills her diva dog moments and inspiration for her edgy pink mohawk.

boo has a pink Mohawk? thats weird!

by coolgal332 on 6/13/2012 8:09:58 PM

Mod
I still havent recieved my issue of GL. I checked on the link where you can report lost or damaged magazines, and it said my expiration issue is feb/march 2012. Does that mean i was supposed to recieve the feb/march issue or not at all?
Thanks

Hey girl,

Mods actually are not involved with subscription services, so unfortunately we can't answer questions about expiration/renewal/etc. Try contacting customer service and ask any questions you have!
Lauren C.

by haleyhay3 on 4/7/2012 9:39:11 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
I haven't gotten my GL magazine in the mail yet - where is it?

Hey! if it doesn't arrive in the mail soon check this out: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx

Helen S.

by haleyhay3 on 3/30/2012 7:09:16 PM

I am a real dog. I live in Baltimore,Md. with my human family. Dragon Ballz please do do not call me till it's over. Lots of Love Boo

by rlease on 2/2/2012 6:52:37 AM

Yes I am a real dog.I live in Baltimore Md. with my human family. Dragon Ballz yes do not call me till it's over. Lots of love Boo

by rlease on 2/2/2012 6:44:30 AM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:15:42 PM

The dog is so stinkin' cute!

by katgrace11 on 1/27/2012 3:55:50 PM

you like Dragon Ball Z too!?!

by fizzydee12 on 1/23/2012 5:16:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need money fast! but I can't babysit yet! what are some good working at the house chores I could do to get money?? help!

Hey girl,

Read these articles!

Lauren C.

by yorkielover88 on 1/21/2012 9:56:41 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Come join my club Sassy Songwriters! This is a great club for all those girlies who LUV writing songs! Join for tips, ideas, or just to have a good time with other songwriters! We discuss all sorts of topics & Ask random questions for all of the members to answer! I would LUV for U to join! Thx!(:
XoXo,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/21/2012 7:53:45 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 7:03:15 PM

I would wear that outfit! And rock it! lol :-D

by CupcakePanda on 1/21/2012 5:14:09 PM

Cute!

by fallsb-ball on 1/21/2012 2:26:01 PM

CUTE! <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/21/2012 1:05:42 PM

Cool! She looks like a Dragon Ball Z kind of girl Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/21/2012 12:48:07 PM

Love the colors GL!

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!

*A_good_life*

by *a_good_life* on 1/21/2012 9:37:21 AM

Boo sounds so cute

by e17c on 1/21/2012 9:25:25 AM

lol this is so funny! That dog isn't real, is it? haha JK

>>>>>HeyyySmile LOVE to write songs? Love to sing them also, or just sing in general? Then join my club, Singers/Songwriters Sista's. It's a really chilax club where we give advice, and just TALK!!! I'm on every day, so there will be no un-answered Q's. Go to my profile to JoinSmile Thanks a bunch!
♥'s and hugs, Ann<<<<<<