Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

14 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

15 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Co-ed party dos and don'ts

Throwing your first boy-girl bash? Don’t fret! Here are 10 rules to make it rock…

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My birthday is coming up soon and I can either have a party with <15 people or take one friend to the beach. I really want to have a party but the problem is, I have alot of different "friend groups". I have my science olympiad friends: 2 of my best guy friends in the world, my popular friends, and my sorta-punk/goth friends. My mom likes them all and she doesnt care who I invite but I don't want the science guys to just sit there the whole time because the popular ones dont accept them or something like that. I really don't know what to do so please help Smile

Hey girlie,

I can't see why they wouldn't get along alright.  Especially as long as you invited more than one person from each group.
Jordan S.

by awtechnofish on 3/31/2012 6:01:37 PM

MOD!! I'm having 9 people over for a movie night-guys and girls-and I'm not sure what movies to rent and watch! We do have neflix and can always go to a redbox or blockbuster or whatever, but I need some good comedies or even romantic movies, as long as the guys won't get bored. Please help! and thank you Smile(pg-13 highest rating, so no R's please!)

Hey girl! Sounds like it will be a fun night! I would check out some of the new releases on your Netflix que and get a couple of options! Footloose, Jack and Jill, and Puss in Boots have recently come to DVD (I actually loved Puss in Boots and thought it was hilarious for an animated film!), so they all could be good options. The Benchwarmers, Rush Hour, or a movie with Will Ferrell might be a good one to watch with the guys (just ask your parents first to make sure they approve!). Hope you have a blast!

Colleen K.

by veggigurl on 3/12/2012 3:00:16 AM

So i was thinkin of having a co-ed bday party but i don't know kind of what to do for that.. can you give me some ideas of wat to do
if it helps my bday is in may

by favcolorgreen on 3/10/2012 6:18:06 PM

***MOD***
So in the summer I was thinking of having a Co-ed campout at a provincial ar down the road. What do you recomend I do?
Thx, SuperSavvy

Hey girly! Classic games like charades or capture the flag are always fun and everyone can play. And for night time, don't forget the always popular spin the bottle, and nothing is more romantic than a kiss around the campfire
Ana D.

by SuperSavvy on 3/9/2012 9:35:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I sent in a problem asking for advice, but i havn't gotten a reply. how long should i wait?

Hey girl,

When mods are busy, it can take a little longer than normal to answer your questions! I don't see any comments with your username waiting, though, so if you'd like to resend I'll answer asap!

Meghan D.

by caimccle on 3/3/2012 11:22:44 AM

MOD!!
i'm having a joint sweet 16 with one of my friends, and instead of buying a big fancy birthday cake we decided to make cake pops. what should we do for candles though? one idea i had was just each of us having one taper candle to blow out, another idea was to have the candle lighting ceremony (first candle is for the parents, second is for siblings, etc.) but would our friends get bored if we did that?

Hey girl,

Individual taper candles sound like a great idea, and so does a ceremony! You could ask your friends before planning it to make sure they won't be bored, but it sounds fun to me!

Meghan D.

by ILUVMETROSTATION!!! on 3/3/2012 11:21:47 AM

I want a boy and girl party for my birthday but i dont think my parents will let me??

by girsrcool on 3/1/2012 6:57:55 PM

MOD! hey im having my birthday party its nightclub themed with guys and girls. itll have strobe lights and mocktails and my iPod blaring and were all 13ish. i need a way to invite people without them thinking 'oh its a theme party and thatll be lame' so yea any ideas? oh and guys will dress casual while girls dress like all sparkly and stuff. please and thank you for your help!

Hey veggigurl, let the invitation show the theme of the party. Instead of getting plain invites, look for ones that have a nightclub feel. Hit up arts and crafts stores, book stores, Target and Wal-Mart for some fun cards. You could even design your own online. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by veggigurl on 2/29/2012 7:00:17 PM

MODMODMOD MODMODMOD MODMODMOD MODMODMOD
I'm having a boy/girl party, and the theme is club masquerade. Everyone comes dressed for a club and at the door the get to choose masks. Do you have any tips/ ideas to make my party better? Please answer ASAP

Hey girlie,

That is so cool! You could have typical masquerade activities set up, like card games, a Ouija board, mask decorating, etc. Focus on black, silver, gold and red - the "usual" masquerade colors. You could set up an ice cream bar and decorate a corner of the room with draped fabric/twinkle lights as a place where people can take photos of themselves. Maybe karaoke? Get creative and think about what would be most fun for your friends!! <3
Lauren C.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 2/9/2012 7:24:29 PM

Man, this caused me to look up "kissing" in the search box, and know I really want some sugar!

by potterandthedoctor on 2/4/2012 9:46:08 PM