5 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

8 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

9 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Co-ed party dos and don'ts

Throwing your first boy-girl bash? Don’t fret! Here are 10 rules to make it rock…

MOD!!!!!!!!!! So i got my first boyfriend on tuesday, but we dont have any classes together so we only gget to talk in the halls, at lunch, and on facebook. On facebook we will talk forever and he'll call me beautiful and i feel so happy and i'm pretty sure he means that im beautiful cause he never dated anyone before either. But at school he barely talks to me and at lunch we sit with each other but he doesnt seem that into me. Should i break up with her or give it some time???????

Lynae P.

by luv798 on 1/20/2012 3:44:39 PM

Mod!! so i got my first bf on tuesday, but we dont have any classes together so we can only talk at lunch in the halls and on facebook. On facebook we will talk for forever and he will call me beautiful and im pretty sure he means it because he never dated anyone either. But in the halls he never really talks to me and at lunch he doesnt really seem like he likes me. I dont know id hes just really shy and wait or break up with him

Hey sweetie!

Some guys can be shy, so try to coax him out of his shell by talking with him and hanging out with him. If he's doing the hot and cold thing for too long, it just might be time to show him the door.

Krupali D.

by luv798 on 1/20/2012 3:02:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
What are some great sleepover ideas just for 2 people? The problem I'm having is we can't go anywhere. Any ideas?

A mani-pedi session and board games are some fun things do; click here for more sleepover suggestions.

Krupali D.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/20/2012 11:00:32 AM

I'm having my thirteenth birthday party in three weeks and This was really helpful! Thanks girlslife!

by katie020699 on 1/20/2012 7:46:37 AM

So, saturday I have honor band, it's a one day thing, and I paid a hundred dollars for a registration fee. I HAVE TO GO TO IT!! However, for two days I have had a sore throat, cough, and a weak stomach. How do I keep from getting sick????????!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Don't panic! You could feel super sick on Thursday and be totally fine by Saturday. Just take it easy: get lots of rest and/or sleep, drink orange juice to get vitamin D (it helps your immune system stay strong), drink tea with a small dollop of honey in it to soothe your throat, and eat soup/crackers when you feel like you can stomach it. Remember - TAKE IT EASY. If you treat yourself right and don't push yourself, you'll start feeling better soon <333
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 1/19/2012 10:36:27 PM

Cool, though I don't think I'll be having a party like that in a while.

by amileofroses on 1/19/2012 10:32:21 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I like this guy. We talk casually in class. He's really popular, but really funny. He's the guy that every girl has liked at one point or another. He seems nicer this year, although we don't talk a lot, just in English. When my friend was putting contacts in my phone she put his number in there. Should I text him? I'm worried he would be freaked out or think I'm weird or annoying if I randomly text him.

Hey girlie,

It might be weird if you just text him something out of the blue like, "Hey, it's __your name__, what's up?" But if you have a reason to text him, it'll seem way less strange! Try coming up with a question (homework, about one of his major hobbies, etc.) to ask him. That way, you can start off with the same introduction, but follow it up with a way more specific question than "what's up" or "how are you." It'll be totally un-creepy Smile
Lauren C.

by Dancediva555 on 1/19/2012 9:26:53 PM

@Joe7197:
Yes. A couple days. i'd say fifth or sixth grade. I don't tell them.

by angelicjade on 1/19/2012 9:09:19 PM

What I always do at parties? I mingle dance and have fun with my guests!!

by lavlo on 1/19/2012 8:07:00 PM

wow um spin the bottle? no no no! why in the world did they suggest that?! im not gonna be going to a party that has that for loong time!

by fearless;) on 1/19/2012 8:03:35 PM