2 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

5 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

5 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Co-ed party dos and don'ts

Throwing your first boy-girl bash? Don’t fret! Here are 10 rules to make it rock…

I am starting my own drama club. The problem is: (1) My friend has a drama club too.(2) I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR PLAYS! (enter scream) Can you help with any of these? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Part of being in a drama club is getting creative, so you have to sit down and work hard to think of play ideas. They won't just magically come to you! You have to be dedicated and write many plots before you get to one that could be turned into a full play. Try starting by thinking of specific characters and developing them like a real person, with hobbies, personality, looks, etc. Or you could write about a particular event instead. The most important thing is that you GET WRITING! You could also choose to adapt a play that has already been written...and in that case, you should get READING instead Smile As for your first question.. the best thing to do is grab a couple friends or fellow drama lovers to join you for your club. With a little support and help to spread the word, your club could grow and grow!
Lauren C.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 1/19/2012 7:33:01 PM

My number-one rule is to always have music playing! It makes the party so much more fun!
Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/19/2012 6:18:39 PM

Good ideas!

by svds on 1/19/2012 5:09:59 PM

I know I haven't posted a question for a long long time!! Smile Well I'm back and I have a new question for ya'll!!
Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how long have you been going out? What age do you think people should start dating? And how should you tell your parents your dating?
If you want to answer be sure to answer on my profile!

by Joe7197 on 1/19/2012 4:46:58 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD
What is a good homemade recipe for dry thick frizzy hair? I normally straighten my hair then I don't wash it for 2 weeks. Is that bad? I really don't like my hair natural. I want it to be thinner, shinny and silky? Got any tips or recipes?
Thanks!!!

Hey chica!

Natural hair is beautiful; maybe it just needs some mousse or gel to get it to behave the way you like. I scoured the web for ya and found this site for some conditioner recipes

Krupali D.

by ninadasiy on 1/19/2012 4:16:41 PM

hey Smile so im gonna throw a co-ed party at my house for my 14th birthday. do you have any ideas on what activities i should have ( indoor and outdoor activities ) thanks in advance <3

Hey girl!

Here are some tips on co-ed parties. Good luck!

Krupali D.