2 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

5 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

6 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

5 first date dos

The gotta-know tips for your V-Day outing.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD my bff and i just got out of a fight and its pretty serious....i feel longely without her and ive tried other friends but they already have beast friends and i just wanna be like exclusive with one person....i have tried asking my ex bff if she wants to get backtogether but she said no because she thought it wouldnt work out....what should i do?

Hey girl, I'd try building friendships with other people. They may not be your best friend right now, but they could grow to be. As for your BFF, give her some space and let her recover a bit. She may change her mind with a bit of time. Don't give up but build your other options.

Alyssa B.

by hawii12328 on 10/22/2012 6:46:38 PM

I want a boy that likes me but no one does. All my BFFs have boyfriends. And I told alot of boys that I like them but they dont like me back.

by ldwatkins1 on 9/10/2012 9:13:10 PM

Plans to get a BF
Make sure u do a different hair style.
want to have sex

by Selassie on 7/28/2012 10:15:43 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:35:28 AM

mod mod mod mod mod Okay i have 2 questions 1)First I have this HUGE zit on my nose. Its so big that my dad asked me if I got punched in the's so embarrassing! How do I get rid of it really fast?! 2) Also, tomorrow I'm meeting all of my boyfriends friends for the first time. I'm really nervous because all of them are older than me (some of them are sophmores in college and I'm a freshman in high school) and I really want them to like me. I know I should just be myself but I'm extremely nervous!

Hey swazyelover2497, you can try putting toothpaste on it before you go to sleep and wiping it off in the morning. My friend does this and it always works for her. It dries the bump up, so try that. I know you'll be nervous but just be yourself. That's exactly why your boyfriend like you and why all his friends will too. So have fun and get to know them girl. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by swazyelover2497 on 2/17/2012 8:57:29 PM

i am dating and he is my first boyfiend...He told me that we were going to kiss are you supposed to kiss? I dont know

by kellbell94301 on 2/9/2012 3:02:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD im so happy my crush asked me out to be his girlfriend.. but i don't know how to be a girlfriend i know what they do but how do i act around him without being stupid or anything and hes sorta shorter then me lol so if he went to kiss me how do we do it Smile

Hey girl, you just gotta be yourself! Nothing you do will be stupid. He likes you for YOU! Keep calm, laugh, make jokes, have fun!

lauren r.

by mozilla10 on 2/4/2012 2:14:09 PM

hey chicas! ok, so, i hav this new club, and its called HIYA, ASK ME! im totally up for answering ANY of ur Q's and im on a lot! U can expect quick answers! Im 13, so im not like a lot older or a lot younger than anyone..(i hope.) So, check it out when u get the chance! Smile

by Queenbook on 2/1/2012 7:23:59 PM

Hey littlemissawesomeness, talk to him and drop some hints that you want to go with him. You could by asking if he's going and if he has a date. You could then tell him you'd like to go but don't have anyone to go with. He should get the clue and ask you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

i have a BIG crush on this guy. i have two classes with him. i know that he likes me but i know that he just likes me a little. he also likes my friend alot, but she has a boyfriend. there is a valentines day dance and i want him to go with me. what should i do? thanks! Lynae P.

by littlemissawesomness on 2/1/2012 6:36:48 PM

okay, so my boyfriend and I just started dating like two weeks ago, and i dont know what I should do for Valentine's day. I wanted to get him or make him (i prefer the latter) something sweet, but not too like, "over the top." My boyfriend's kind of shy, so he doesn't really talk about himself much... all i know is that he's obsessed with the Ravens... yeah so what should I do??

Hey girlie,

Try making him cupcakes with football wrappers, cream cheese brownies with purple sprinkles on top, purple and yellow/gold iced sugar cookies, etc. (Those are the Ravens colors, obviously!) Those are definitely some sweet treats that he'll love...and the extra touch will make him happy that you were thinking of him!
Lauren C.

by otter727 on 1/29/2012 8:25:35 AM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!