2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

5 first date dos

The gotta-know tips for your V-Day outing.

Hey Lindsey Frinzy, since your friend won't talk to you confront the boy who who told her you called her names. Get him to tell her the truth, and hopefully she'll talk to you again. If not girl, it may be time to get your mom involved and to make some new friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod
So I'm in 7th grade and recently my beastie from last year has not been herself. everyone sees her as the queen bee, and she's been acting like one too. She searches for attention and pushes people down to get what she wants. This has made me really sad, and I told her she wasn't the same and I ask her if everything was going ok. She told me no because I wasn't the same either. She told me she didn't like the names I called her. Then I said I didn't call her any names, I would never do that. Turns out a boy that really likes her said that to her. So now she told everyone I needed space. Aka, ignore her. So the whole school is ignoring me, giving me the silent treatment. I come home crying everyday, and sick to my stomach everyday, sometimes I have to throwup. My momwants to get the printable involved because its bullying. But I don't cause she'll mention the names I never called her then who's in trouble. What should I do? Lynae P.

by LindseyFrinzy on 1/21/2012 8:22:09 PM

-_-' I've been taking medicine for my ADHD since I was 5 years old. It helps but only fir hyperactivity. I still talk constentally and still feel insecure. T-T Nothing seems to work.

by Smartpaws on 1/21/2012 8:19:02 PM

Hey smart paws, have you ever considered taking medicine for your ADHD? It would probably help you become less insecure and nervous. It would help in giving you the confidence to talk to people. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!
Well I don't think THIS would help me cause i probably will NEVER go on a date. |Frown Why? I have ADHD and very insecure. I don't like making eye contact with a person I don't know too well or even be able to walk up to a guy and chat even. Talking constantly is part of ADHD too which tourments me as well. What's odd is is that I can stand in front of my class mates in theater and perform a monolog but can't talk to people. I also get nervous when people look at me. DX Wha! Please help. Lynae P.

by Smartpaws on 1/21/2012 8:07:42 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Come join my club Sassy Songwriters! This is a great club for all those girlies who LUV writing songs! Join for tips, ideas, or just to have a good time with other songwriters! We discuss all sorts of topics & Ask random questions for all of the members to answer! I would LUV for U to join! Thx!(:
XoXo,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/21/2012 7:56:12 PM

lol i know this is off topic but in the photo for this article I have the exact same jacket that girl has xD

by agentcheese on 1/21/2012 7:52:06 PM

Hey ecolife, you have to do what's right for you not anyone else. So if you want to go out with this guy, do it. You are your own person free to make your own decisions. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD !!!
hey, ok so this guy started texting me and in the begining i thought that i would never like him .. but after i got to know him he was really sweet and cool. but the problem is that he has a not so good reputation with girls, he has been known for dumping girls then quickly getting a new one. and all the girls at my school think he is like bad for dumping all these girls .. but he told me that im different && that he wants to change. he told me all about his family and how he really likes me .. and i really like him back. so today i was texting him he asked me out , and i said yes but if i tell my friends im afraid that they will freak out on me .. i need help FAST , please! Lynae P.

by ecolife on 1/21/2012 7:48:18 PM

Hey Alley-oop, talk about anything girl. Movies, music, tv, videotapes, school, friends, etc. Talk to him about the same things you do with your friends. After all a boyfriend is your friend. Hope this helps! Xoxo

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a couple of weeks now, and whenever we are alone I don't know what to talk to him about. Do you have any good topics?
thnx Lynae P.

by Alley-oop on 1/21/2012 7:42:59 PM

Hey sarah4eva, yeah I think so. Have you made it clear to him that you're still interested? Maybe he hasnt made a move because he doesn't know how you feel. S flirt a little and chat with him at the next party. Hope this helps! Xoxo

mod mod mod
ok so i like this guy in the grade above me. A week ago we both went to a party and we talked most of the night and were partners in waterpong. When it was time to leave he walked me home and we hooked up (kissing).(: But then the next night we hung out again and nothing happened. We havent really talked since, and he doesnt seem like a big texter. Do you think that theres a shot of it happening again? or should i just move on? thankss Lynae P.

by sarah4eva on 1/21/2012 7:18:57 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/21/2012 6:58:16 PM

Hey yorkielover88, mod is short for moderators. Moderators are girls like me who help you chicas with any questions or concerns you might have. So let me know if you need help! Xoxo

mod
this isn't like super I NEED ANSWERS PRONTO type of mod but what does "mod" mean?? Lynae P.

by yorkielover88 on 1/21/2012 6:56:06 PM