7 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

10 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

11 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

5 first date dos

The gotta-know tips for your V-Day outing.

Hey jennntheswimmer, bringing up the fact that you have a boyfriend will let him know. Whatever you guys are talking about you can say "yeah my boyfriend really likes that too" that way he'll know you guys are just friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

My boyfriend goes to a different school than me, so a lot of people at my school that i dont know super well dont know im dating someone. Sometimes random guys flirt with me but i just ignore it, and they usually get the clue that im not interested.
Anyways, me and the guy i sit next to in biology started talking, since we have to work together on projects and stuff. Its always been obvious that he likes me, but now that we are becoming friends i think he is getting the wrong idea and thinks that im interested.
How can i gently let him know that i just want to be friends and that i have a boyfriend without embarrassing him or making him think that i led him on?
Thanks!! Lynae P.

by jennntheswimmer on 1/21/2012 6:44:42 PM

Hey LizZy11, you just have to force yourself to stop crushing on him. He's defintely off limits since he's your friends bf. Once you stop focusing on him so much, you might find a guy for yourself. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod,Mod,Mod
My crush is really cute but he also happens to be one of my best friends boyfriend. I've liked him for a really long time and have tried to get over him, but I can't. What do I do? Lynae P.

by LiZzY1171 on 1/21/2012 6:14:03 PM

Hey baileybluu, of course a gf can get her bf something for valentines day. Think about what he would like. Is he a chocolate type of person? Does he like stuffed animals? Make a list of things he'd like, and once you've narrowed it down select what you think he'll like best. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD
Hey, so guys know flowers, teddy bear, whatever. but is a girlfriend supposed to get her bf for valentines day? my bf said well when i get you something for valentines day.. but idk what to get him!thanksSmile Lynae P.

by baileybluu on 1/21/2012 5:52:32 PM

Hey SuperrGirliie, when they tease you about liking him act like it doesn't bother you. They probably only make fun of you for liking him because they know it embarrasses you, so the more you act like you don't care they'll stop. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
i used to like this guy a lot but because me and my friends and his friends always hung out and so one of my friends started liking him. and once she likes someone, they start liking her back and they end up dating. but he is still my best guy friend that i just like as a friend and i hang out with him and his friends sometimes at festivals when my friends run off somewhere. we used to text a lot until something happened so here goes...
i oh like this guy as a good friend because we are truly very close almost like me and my friends. but since i text him "that much" they say that they don't believe me saying that i don't like him. they say my name in class and say "DON'T DENY IT, YOU DO!", they tell me at lunch and recess, and just all the time. i feel like i can't trust them that much anymore because of this too. them saying all this stuff is also the reason why i stopped texting him. what can i do so they believe me that i truly don't like him? thanks (: Lynae P.

by SuperrGirliie on 1/21/2012 4:55:03 PM

Hey caseysister2001, since he just broke up with his girlfriend I would give him some time to get over her. Once it seems like hes ready to move on, then ask him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
I just moved halfway across the country. I got an email from my BGF and crush (same person) that his GF just broke up with him. His old GF used to be one of my BFFs. I've been dreaming since 1st grade about him. Should I ask him out via email or just let him go? As I said, I've wanted to be his GF since 1st grade. Thanks. :S Lynae P.

by caseysister2001 on 1/21/2012 4:53:32 PM

Hey stary20008, try talking to A more. When you have convos with him flirt a little. Joke around, compliment him, and ask questions about his interests. Whenever you're talking to B make an effort to join A in on the conversation. Try to sit next to him too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

So there's this dude I like (let's call him Innocent) and I'm always mistaken for liking his friend (let's call him (B)). Is there anyway that I could make it seem like I like Innocent, not (B)? I'm won't ask Innocent out or anything like that. But when we are all sitting there having a conversation I don't want Innocent to think I like (B). Because I've had someone say that before and it was just AWKWARD. I talk to (B) a LOT more than I talk to Innocent so I have issues balancing out the fact that I like Innocent, not his friend (B). Any help would be great, thanks. Smile Lynae P.

by stary20008 on 1/21/2012 4:43:35 PM

Hey mckey10, I don't think this guy likes you girl. If he did he would respond to your texts, call you and not be so mean. I think you can do so much better than this guy. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. Hope this helps! Xoxo

this guys mean to me but he always laughs in a friendly way when i jokingly call him a bully or something. He always laughs at my jokes and i catch him looking at me a lot but he didnt save my number in his phone and doesnt answer when i text him... do you think he likes me? Thanks!
-mckayla Lynae P.

by mckey101 on 1/21/2012 4:23:51 PM

Hey PuppyCT, I think it's better to have a crush on a guy from your school because you actually have a chance at dating them. Celebrities are always traveling and have hundreds of girls chasing after them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD is it safer to have a crush on a celebrity or a guy from school? i've been weighing pros and cons but i suddenly get caught up on one or the other. which one is better, celebrity crushes, or crushing on guys from school? Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 1/21/2012 4:10:20 PM

Hey Mary_16, I think you should give this guy a chance. Anyone can change, and it sounds like he has. Instead of dating him, just get to know him since you can't have a boyfriend right now. Become his friend and get close to him so when you are old enough to be in a relationship, you'll be ready. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I just found out that this guy likes me... a lot. My BFF told me. She also told me that he his too embarrassed to ask me out. So, he told her to do it for him. I like him too, but I found out earlier this year that he did some bad things and now I heard that he quit doing them. I said yes to him, but I'm not sure I did the right thing.
On the other hand, My parents don't allow me to have a boyfriend. I think that that is CRAZY!!!! I'm almost thirteen(I'm going to turn thirteen in May) and I can't have a boyfriend. Do you think I should reject the uy and do what my parents think I should do, or just go out with the guy behind my parents back.
PLEASE help me!!! I'm really confused on which decision I should make.Smile Thanks!!! Lynae P.

by mary_16 on 1/21/2012 3:32:24 PM

Hey Varchang, well first you need to look at the awkward moments or things in your relationship. What are those? I'll be glad to help you with them. Write me back. Xoxo

I really like this guy but he's a Freshman and I'm in 8th grade. But we are only 3 months apart age wise. Anyways, I had a bf and we texted like all day and saw each other but I broke it off cuz it just got way too awkward. Now I feel like I'm doing the same thing with this new guy! I dont want to ruin another relationship and make it all awkward. What should I do? Thanks! <3 Lynae P.

by Varchang on 1/21/2012 3:24:42 PM