9 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

12 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

13 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

5 first date dos

The gotta-know tips for your V-Day outing.

YOU SAID "HUNGERS GAME" NOT "HUNGER GAMES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(in case u cant tell im a HUGE fan)

by soccerlover99 on 1/21/2012 3:18:54 PM

Hey liddywitty, for conversation starters bring up things you talk to your other friends about. Movies, music, tv, video games, school, embarrassing moments anything. Ask him about things he's interested in, his goals and other things about his personal life. As long as you approach him calmly and simply ask him to the dance he'll know you want to go just as friends. You could try saying " Hey are you going to the dance with anyone?" or "Wanna go to the dance with me? I really want to go but I don't have anyone to take yet." Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! so i was thinking of asking this guy to sadies, we are sorta friends but not that close and i just wanted to go as friends, what is a creative way to ask him, and to make sure he knows that i just want to go as friends and also how can i make it not awk and stuff like some good convo starters! thanks so much!!!!! Smile Lynae P.

by liddywitty on 1/21/2012 3:06:30 PM

Hey singergirl56, I hink you should ask him what's up. The next time you two text ask him why he won't message you for weeks. Maybe he's used to talking to girls like this, so just let him know you're not okay with it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
Ok I have a dilemma
....
I like this guy named Nolan. He will txt me and we will talk for a while then he won't text me for a week and won't answer my texts. All my friends say he likes me, but why won't he answer me? I don't know what to do?? Thanks in advance!!! Lynae P.

by singergirl56 on 1/21/2012 3:04:13 PM

Hey gym brat, yep sounds like he likes you to me. Why else would he have asked you out? And you know someone's really crushing on you when other people mention it to you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod
so the other day i was on facebook and and one my guy friends asked me if i wanted to go to the movies with him and a couple other friends. so i said yes. then one of my friends messaged me and told me she thought he likes me but she wasnt sure. she said he always looks at me we we are together or when im far away. does he like me?? idk if we are going to the movies though cuz of my parents.. Lynae P.

by gymbrat on 1/21/2012 2:21:52 PM

Hey wxyz22, I've actually never heard of babysitting classes. Search google to see if there are offered near your city. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD,MOD,MOD,
do you know where I could take babysitting classes? Lynae P.

by wxyz22 on 1/21/2012 2:18:30 PM

Hey natbe19, check out the links below to read articles on flirting. Hopefully these will help you and your friend out girl! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/07/Is-there-a-way-to-flirt-without-being-obvious.aspx?cp=all

i have 2 questions
1. so my friend has no idea how to flirt and hte guy she likes doesnt have a gf anymore so she really needs help cuz a lot of other girls like him too,
and 2.i have the same problem as her(different guy) and i want to talk to him more but i have no idea what to talk about!please help Lynae P.

by natbe99 on 1/21/2012 2:14:30 PM

ok so theres this boy that i like and he likes me back he gave a note to one of his friends to give to me but he dropped it so i picked it up my friend was there with me so we both read it. After school i texted him asking who the note was for he said it was for me. But now he wont ask me out again what should i do?

by GLrockz on 1/21/2012 1:03:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Okay so Valentine's Day is coming up as we all know. I have a boyfriend that I've had for about 4 months who is also my best friend, but I have no idea what to get him for Valentine's Day!! I dont think I should get him any of the items GL listed for "Your Guy" Valentine's Day Edition. So can you give me some ideas? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by iAwesome! on 1/21/2012 12:58:20 PM

MOD!
So I have a bit of a guy fix, my bgf (and ex) is contantly acting weird around me. He always hugs me and kisses me on the cheek, i tell him not to, b/c it confuses me. I think i still like him, but idk. we had talked about getting back together a few months ago, but decided against it. he also has a gf, so it confuses me even more, since he always acts really flirty around me. we're super close, we're like bff's... so idk what to think. I found out a month ago that the reason he broke up with me was for another girl, which is sorta hurtful. im trying to get over him, but every time i see him he always acts flirty which confuses me, and keeps me liking him still. or at least i think i like him... i really don't know how to feel right now. help?!

Hey girl,

If he has a girlfriend, he shouldn't be flirting with you -- and it's okay to tell him that! You can't do anything if he's in a relationship, and if he's making you uncomfortable you should say something now before things get worse.

Meghan D.

by stormysea on 1/21/2012 12:35:41 PM

I got asked out at the dance and i said yes...he is my first boyfriend...What do you normally do? i dont really know

Hey girl,

He's probably just as nervous as you are, so just go and have fun!

Meghan D.