4 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

6 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

6 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes šŸ˜:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

Cute 'n' cozy heart-shaped pillows

Cuddle up to a li'l dose of love this Valentine's Day...

I've seen one just like this except they made strawberries! It was sooo cute!

by katv2114 on 1/21/2012 2:27:06 PM

That is so cool i think i am going to make that for my friends in the states and for my boyfriend for v day.....

by kellbell94301 on 1/21/2012 12:45:14 PM

I'm making one of these right now! They're great!!

by mangopie8240 on 1/21/2012 12:40:11 PM

Cute!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/21/2012 10:53:10 AM

I'm having a Valentine's Day sleepover and I have all the movies and I am planning flashlight tag. But what else can I do to just have it be a comfortable party? I don't have people over often so how can I get them and me to relax and just have fun? Thanks!!

Hey girl,

You don't have to have everything planned, so leave some room for whatever fun will come! You can also ask your guests what games they like to play so that everyone will have fun. It's normal to be nervous before hosting a party, but don't let your nerves get in the way of you having a great time!

Meghan D.

by svds on 1/21/2012 10:19:18 AM

sounds fun!

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!

*A_good_life*

by *a_good_life* on 1/21/2012 9:36:00 AM

I am soooo making this!! I'll make it for my Valentine's day party. (and my bff's birthday.) because she'll love this to DEATH!

by angelicjade on 1/21/2012 9:20:58 AM

Cute

by e17c on 1/21/2012 9:18:55 AM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!