Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE

12 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L

COMMENTS

Cute 'n' cozy heart-shaped pillows

Cuddle up to a li'l dose of love this Valentine's Day...

I've seen one just like this except they made strawberries! It was sooo cute!

by katv2114 on 1/21/2012 2:27:06 PM

That is so cool i think i am going to make that for my friends in the states and for my boyfriend for v day.....

by kellbell94301 on 1/21/2012 12:45:14 PM

I'm making one of these right now! They're great!!

by mangopie8240 on 1/21/2012 12:40:11 PM

Cute!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/21/2012 10:53:10 AM

I'm having a Valentine's Day sleepover and I have all the movies and I am planning flashlight tag. But what else can I do to just have it be a comfortable party? I don't have people over often so how can I get them and me to relax and just have fun? Thanks!!

Hey girl,

You don't have to have everything planned, so leave some room for whatever fun will come! You can also ask your guests what games they like to play so that everyone will have fun. It's normal to be nervous before hosting a party, but don't let your nerves get in the way of you having a great time!

Meghan D.

by svds on 1/21/2012 10:19:18 AM

sounds fun!

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!

*A_good_life*

by *a_good_life* on 1/21/2012 9:36:00 AM

I am soooo making this!! I'll make it for my Valentine's day party. (and my bff's birthday.) because she'll love this to DEATH!

by angelicjade on 1/21/2012 9:20:58 AM

Cute

by e17c on 1/21/2012 9:18:55 AM

What's your fave sleepover activity?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.