AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

GL's dream celeb V-Day dates

Forget chocolates! These are the sweeties we're craving on Lovey Dovey Day.

Yay! V-day is so romantic! Haha! :-D

by katgrace11 on 2/5/2012 8:06:40 PM

Hahaha yeah Cody Simpson is awesome and So is Alli simpson I love em. You ppl should check out and buy pastry shoes it is awesome and if you never knew Cody sister Alli is one of the top models. She looks awesome in pastry shoes photo shoots and she rocks them.
Love you Alli and Cody You're awesome
P.S did I say awesome so much hahaha just love em and also go to my club call Codysimpsonmusic. Check me out thanks

by Jazzalyn12 on 2/1/2012 11:39:24 PM

I want a boooyyyyfffrrriiieeennndddd Smile Hahaha Single as always...

by romanticbookworm13 on 1/29/2012 7:59:15 PM

You are missing all the Gleeks! Kevin McHale is so worth crushing on.

by zwinky on 1/26/2012 11:11:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there is this guy I've really liked since like, kindergarten. And last year i think he might have found out. But before that, he always acted like he liked me, then that stopped. Now he keeps looking at me again, and I think he might like me. What do you think?

You should try to talk to him and hang out with him more to get a better sense of how he acts around you.
Amanda P.

by smileitsjulia on 1/23/2012 3:06:42 PM

I would love to see a movie with Jake!! (: He got super hot just as Wizards ended )':

I'm a directioner! But I don't really like rock music *that* much. I'm sure I could put up with it if I was with Harry though (;

Love Josh! But he's too old for me

I LOVE CODY! he would definetely be my number one pick (: <3

by actress456 on 1/23/2012 12:37:27 PM

me 2 guitargirl7321 I cant wait for the hunger games in March!! I was so excited when they cast Josh Hutcherson as Peeta

by jadybug16 on 1/23/2012 9:10:31 AM

OMG!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH HARRY STYLES!!!ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! i love harry soooooo much! i love you one direction!Smile

by sierramegan on 1/22/2012 8:27:22 PM

either josh hutcherson or christian beadles!!!! lol he's smokin but he's not super famous...just kinda

by heyygurly321 on 1/22/2012 8:04:43 PM

Do you guys need advice... like stat? Post it on my profile and I'll answer it on ur profile (if its public.. if not ur out of luck) I'll answer your hardest qs on ANYTHING within two days! Promise!

by hermione&ron on 1/22/2012 8:04:10 PM