AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

How To: Get a chic chevron mani

The second installment of our purple pride nail art -- just for our game this Sunday!

Go Ravens! (I seriusly don't care if football season is over)

by bass2001 on 4/12/2012 10:20:10 PM

I LOVE these how to things! Can u please PLEASE post these every week?

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/7/2012 4:50:07 PM

Awasome!!!!! and cutie <3 !!!!

by lovegl45 on 2/7/2012 8:56:33 AM

I did this with light blue, navy blue, and white. It's SOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

by DoggyGirl847 on 2/2/2012 7:12:56 PM

Black, pink and purple!!!!!!Black goes with ANYTHING and pink and purple already look good together!

by lavlo on 1/30/2012 8:26:33 PM

I love that! But they lost Frown I live close to Baltimore!

by dancediva1014 on 1/28/2012 9:48:00 AM

okay soo my bf now went out with this girl named kayla like a month ago. but we were supposed to date , but when he picked her i moved on to another guy named jonah. jonah knows that i like him and he likes me to but i asked him how he would feel if i went out with a guy and he said he didnt care its been a week since the other guy has asked me out i like him but not as much but right now hes mad at me for not giving him a hug and he wont talk to me for 2 days and he still isnt meanwhile jonah is being really sweet and saying i luv ya all the time what do i do about it

Hey girlie,

Hmm, honestly I'm a little confused by the whole situation. If you're dating someone and he's your "BF," neither of you should really be dating anyone else. That's the whole point of being someone's GF! If you want to stay single and play the field, I think you should probably apologize to Jonah and break up with him. There's nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy being single, but it's not fair to get all wrapped up in being GF/BF with these guys and stringing them along (or letting them to do the same to you, like your ex did with Kayla). You gotta do what feels right for you, but try to settle things with everyone by apologizing and then really be honest with yourself about what you want <3
Lauren C.

by el pacman on 1/21/2012 10:20:50 PM

mod
can you get only a certain amour of mods? sorry I'm new to GL!

Nope! We're always here for ya if you need advice Smile When you ask a question, you'll get one answer from the mod working at the time. Obviously we'd appreciate it if you chose the most important questions to ask (so you don't bombard us - we have lots of questions from other gals to answer!), but we don't put a limit on the # you're allowed to ask <3
Lauren C.

by yorkielover88 on 1/21/2012 10:00:10 PM

I really want to do this with blue, green, and lavender.

Need advice? Well, I've got it! I can help you with anything from guy problems to friendship issues, school drama to body dilemmas, fashion Qs to money-making ideas. Whatever your question, I've got an answer! Just stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by supersingershannon on 1/21/2012 3:21:51 PM

PINK and PURPLE! my fav colors ill try it on my toes! haha.

by tayswiftlvr on 1/20/2012 10:36:53 PM