4 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

5 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

6 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

How To: Get a chic chevron mani

The second installment of our purple pride nail art -- just for our game this Sunday!

Good idea. Nothing special, though. You've had similar ones recently but this looks much easier than the other ones.

by caseysister2001 on 1/20/2012 7:03:34 PM

I didn't know you guys were in B-more! Personally, as much as i want the Ravens to win, I think they're going to lose the game. Oh well, defiantly doing this on Sunday. Go Ravens!!!

by nightowl14 on 1/20/2012 6:51:44 PM

Great idea!!!!!!! Even tho the saints are out of the playoffs im still gonna do this mani with gold, black, and silver. WHO DAT?!

by beaniebag12 on 1/20/2012 6:39:00 PM

Lol my bf loves this team and even dyed his hair purple for it. I hate football but will do this just for him xD hahaha

by glass-tears on 1/20/2012 6:23:21 PM

GO GIANTS! I'm rocking red and blue this weekend. Smile This would look kewl in those colors.

by emonkey4 on 1/20/2012 5:56:12 PM

I love this! I think I'm gonna try this after my half moon mani wears off!

by crush2010 on 1/20/2012 4:06:18 PM

GO PACK GO!! so sad their out of the playoffs Frown ha that was kinda random

by fallsb-ball on 1/20/2012 3:59:12 PM

I love this! I think I'm gonna try this after my half moon mani wears off!

by crush2010 on 1/20/2012 3:42:17 PM

Luv it!! 😄

by Elite gymnast on 1/20/2012 3:36:22 PM

I think I'll try this, but with Patriots colors instead! Sorry but....I really hope the Patriots beat the Ravens. GO PATRIOTS!

by HogwartsStudent on 1/20/2012 3:22:16 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.