8 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

9 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

10 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

How To: Get a chic chevron mani

The second installment of our purple pride nail art -- just for our game this Sunday!

Good idea. Nothing special, though. You've had similar ones recently but this looks much easier than the other ones.

by caseysister2001 on 1/20/2012 7:03:34 PM

I didn't know you guys were in B-more! Personally, as much as i want the Ravens to win, I think they're going to lose the game. Oh well, defiantly doing this on Sunday. Go Ravens!!!

by nightowl14 on 1/20/2012 6:51:44 PM

Great idea!!!!!!! Even tho the saints are out of the playoffs im still gonna do this mani with gold, black, and silver. WHO DAT?!

by beaniebag12 on 1/20/2012 6:39:00 PM

Lol my bf loves this team and even dyed his hair purple for it. I hate football but will do this just for him xD hahaha

by glass-tears on 1/20/2012 6:23:21 PM

GO GIANTS! I'm rocking red and blue this weekend. Smile This would look kewl in those colors.

by emonkey4 on 1/20/2012 5:56:12 PM

I love this! I think I'm gonna try this after my half moon mani wears off!

by crush2010 on 1/20/2012 4:06:18 PM

GO PACK GO!! so sad their out of the playoffs Frown ha that was kinda random

by fallsb-ball on 1/20/2012 3:59:12 PM

I love this! I think I'm gonna try this after my half moon mani wears off!

by crush2010 on 1/20/2012 3:42:17 PM

Luv it!! 😄

by Elite gymnast on 1/20/2012 3:36:22 PM

I think I'll try this, but with Patriots colors instead! Sorry but....I really hope the Patriots beat the Ravens. GO PATRIOTS!

by HogwartsStudent on 1/20/2012 3:22:16 PM

Get beach waves overnight! Next time you wash your hair, set it in a low bun to dry. Take the bun out the next morning, and your hair will fall in gorgeous waves.

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!