AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

1 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

COMMENTS

How To: Get a chic chevron mani

The second installment of our purple pride nail art -- just for our game this Sunday!

Good idea. Nothing special, though. You've had similar ones recently but this looks much easier than the other ones.

by caseysister2001 on 1/20/2012 7:03:34 PM

I didn't know you guys were in B-more! Personally, as much as i want the Ravens to win, I think they're going to lose the game. Oh well, defiantly doing this on Sunday. Go Ravens!!!

by nightowl14 on 1/20/2012 6:51:44 PM

Great idea!!!!!!! Even tho the saints are out of the playoffs im still gonna do this mani with gold, black, and silver. WHO DAT?!

by beaniebag12 on 1/20/2012 6:39:00 PM

Lol my bf loves this team and even dyed his hair purple for it. I hate football but will do this just for him xD hahaha

by glass-tears on 1/20/2012 6:23:21 PM

GO GIANTS! I'm rocking red and blue this weekend. Smile This would look kewl in those colors.

by emonkey4 on 1/20/2012 5:56:12 PM

I love this! I think I'm gonna try this after my half moon mani wears off!

by crush2010 on 1/20/2012 4:06:18 PM

GO PACK GO!! so sad their out of the playoffs Frown ha that was kinda random

by fallsb-ball on 1/20/2012 3:59:12 PM

I love this! I think I'm gonna try this after my half moon mani wears off!

by crush2010 on 1/20/2012 3:42:17 PM

Luv it!! 😄

by Elite gymnast on 1/20/2012 3:36:22 PM

I think I'll try this, but with Patriots colors instead! Sorry but....I really hope the Patriots beat the Ravens. GO PATRIOTS!

by HogwartsStudent on 1/20/2012 3:22:16 PM