Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO OMG @DisneyChannel is creating a #Frozen show: http://t.co/9uEuA3tXot

1 HOURS AGO The trick to getting a perfectly wavy mane: http://t.co/7RLVMA50fz

2 HOURS AGO FINAL NOTICE for all lit lovers! Today is your last chance to enter to win #TheIsleofTheLost (and maybe be in GL!): http://t.co/uomrBvNAr8

COMMENTS

How To: Get a chic chevron mani

The second installment of our purple pride nail art -- just for our game this Sunday!

Good idea. Nothing special, though. You've had similar ones recently but this looks much easier than the other ones.

by caseysister2001 on 1/20/2012 7:03:34 PM

I didn't know you guys were in B-more! Personally, as much as i want the Ravens to win, I think they're going to lose the game. Oh well, defiantly doing this on Sunday. Go Ravens!!!

by nightowl14 on 1/20/2012 6:51:44 PM

Great idea!!!!!!! Even tho the saints are out of the playoffs im still gonna do this mani with gold, black, and silver. WHO DAT?!

by beaniebag12 on 1/20/2012 6:39:00 PM

Lol my bf loves this team and even dyed his hair purple for it. I hate football but will do this just for him xD hahaha

by glass-tears on 1/20/2012 6:23:21 PM

GO GIANTS! I'm rocking red and blue this weekend. Smile This would look kewl in those colors.

by emonkey4 on 1/20/2012 5:56:12 PM

I love this! I think I'm gonna try this after my half moon mani wears off!

by crush2010 on 1/20/2012 4:06:18 PM

GO PACK GO!! so sad their out of the playoffs Frown ha that was kinda random

by fallsb-ball on 1/20/2012 3:59:12 PM

I love this! I think I'm gonna try this after my half moon mani wears off!

by crush2010 on 1/20/2012 3:42:17 PM

Luv it!! 😄

by Elite gymnast on 1/20/2012 3:36:22 PM

I think I'll try this, but with Patriots colors instead! Sorry but....I really hope the Patriots beat the Ravens. GO PATRIOTS!

by HogwartsStudent on 1/20/2012 3:22:16 PM

Switching out your stud earrings for sparkly, dangly ones instantly takes an outfit from day to night.

When you are super bummed out, How do you cheer yourself up?

Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !

Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GLCLICK HERE to enter.