5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

8 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

I'm too old to sleep with a stuffed animal!

I’ve tried to sleep without it, though, and I just can’t…

hey!im not too old!

by randomgirlinthisworld11 on 7/25/2013 9:37:05 AM

There is nothing wrong with having a stuff animal. I am thirteen almost fourteen and i still sleep with my stuff animals.

by fairy farmer on 1/14/2013 11:49:45 PM

I'm fourteen and I sleep the heck out of my teddy bear.

by prettyotter on 12/28/2012 7:27:50 PM

I`m 13 and I still sleep with a stuffed dolphin I have had since I was like three. (:

by brianaangel9 on 9/1/2012 4:02:49 PM

That isn't na my friend sleeps with a doll and my other friend a stuffed animal and me a little baby blanket and we are all almost 12

by bluesong28 on 8/28/2012 8:00:56 PM

Hey hinatagal, well none of your friends can see you when you sleep at night, so grab your Teddy girl. I don't think there's anything wrong with sleeping with a stuffed animal. I used to sleep with Minnie Mouse and I was a freshman in college, so no worries. Xoxo

When I was in 7th grade (just finished 8th grade and going into high school when school starts) I slept with a teddy bear and cut myself, I stopped cutting myself when I started seeing the social worker at my school she really helped me. At sometimes I'm thinking about cutting but don't because the counselor told me whenever I get the thought think positive or do something I love.
But I took my teddy bear to my friends sleepover just to sneak it in and I was caught it was so EMBARRASSING so I stopped but now I miss sleeping with it. Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 8/11/2012 4:09:46 PM

I agree there is nothing to be ashamed of! Im only 11 almost 12 In a month. And i still sleep with my baby blanket I call " fringy " and a 4ft. Sock monkey!!! 💋

by twilight1001 on 7/10/2012 9:47:22 PM

Don't sweat it girlie. I am almost thirteen and I sleep with 3 stuffed animals. (I call them stuffs lol)
Sometimes I feel like I'm too old but then I remind myself that it's ok.
They make great comfort buddies. ;)

by LocaCola940 on 6/30/2012 9:51:30 PM

Me be 12 I gots stuffed piggie Turk doll kaya a snow person a bear a goat a rabbit ect ect

by Firefox101 on 6/8/2012 2:34:52 AM

Hey don't sweat it! I'm 13 and I have 4 pillow pets and a stuffed cat I sleep with and A LOT of my friends have them to! You're not alone!

by 512kca on 5/30/2012 9:23:17 PM